Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finasteride write up prescription cost

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
So I'm planning on getting on Finasteride. I'm wondering if it costs money for a doctor to write you up a prescription for it, (without getting one. Basically a doctor's note) and if so how much money? I'm not talking about the cost of the Finasteride itself

i think it’s best to save up for a hair transplant tbh, but from what i heard every surgery in the us is expensive af

i think it’s best to save up for a hair transplant tbh, but from what i heard every surgery in the us is expensive af
I'm talking about medication. Even with a transplant you'll still bald

you need to take fin or a similar medicine to slow down or stop yourself from losing more hair, even with a transplant

Consultations with the doc were around 65€ for me and then you have to pay fina/dutasteride which is kinda like 12€. I took too much time to tackle my hair that I had to go straight to dutasteride wish I was blackpilled at birth.

Isn`t a doctors prescription free in the uk?
Am American.

Consultations with the doc were around 65€ for me and then you have to pay fina/dutasteride which is kinda like 12€. I took too much time to tackle my hair that I had to go straight to dutasteride wish I was blackpilled at birth.
Interesting