Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Finasteride isn't working

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
This stupid kike drug isn't working mang, fuck I been using it for shit nearly 5 months and I am still shedding and losing hair my crown density has become lesser I always used to have a big forehead and high hairline but now my frontal hairline has become decimated I hate suffering from this shit I wouldn't mind losing hair at an older age but now? FUCK Pajeets are supposed to have thick hair and small forehead it is still a mystery why I don't have that fucking meme planet.

I used minox for 6 months did jack shit, meme drugs from big pharma to make goyim go "I think I have two more hairs on the scalp then before dood!?" while they slowly go baldcel. It's over.

Attachments

• h5ctyqwgtrj81.png
    h5ctyqwgtrj81.png
    390.4 KB · Views: 59
I used minox for 6 months did jack shit, meme drugs from big pharma to make goyim go "I think I have two more hairs on the scalp then before dood!?" while they slowly go baldcel. It's over.
Yeah if things don't look good after a year I will quit this stupid kike drug I already think it is affecting my cognitive functions like forgetting some words

Yeah if things don't look good after a year I will quit this stupid kike drug I already think it is affecting my cognitive functions like forgetting some words
I noticed after the 5 month mark my heart beat really fast sometimes felt almost like indigestion, sometimes at night, it stopped when I stopped slathering it on my scalp and I imagine fin is even stronger with more side effects, never had issues like dry skin though only that fucked up heartbeat.

This stupid kike drug isn't working mang, fuck I been using it for shit nearly 5 months and I am still shedding and losing hair my crown density has become lesser I always used to have a big forehead and high hairline but now my frontal hairline has become decimated I hate suffering from this shit I wouldn't mind losing hair at an older age but now? FUCK Pajeets are supposed to have thick hair and small forehead it is still a mystery why I don't have that fucking meme planet.
Finasteride isn't supposed to work, it's been shown is almost useless.

This could save what you have left of hair from going MGTOW:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWFVt9qICoc

This is the explanation on why it happens:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo

Just put cow shit on ur hair n it will regrow my indian friend told me...

Just put cow shit on ur hair n it will regrow my indian friend told me...
bro pajeets have the worst 'treatments' for hair loss stuff like 'natural ayurvedic treatment' which is quack my parents aren't like this but I am scared to go curryland and some curry relatives recommend retarded treatements like this

Wait a bit more. Finasteride didn't make my hair grow thicker, also it didn't prevent hair loss, but slowed it down. I noticed effect maybe after 10 months.

Wait a bit more. Finasteride didn't make my hair grow thicker, also it didn't prevent hair loss, but slowed it down. I noticed effect maybe after 10 months.
did you get below baseline? I am below baseline from when I first started

bro pajeets have the worst 'treatments' for hair loss stuff like 'natural ayurvedic treatment' which is quack my parents aren't like this but I am scared to go curryland and some curry relatives recommend retarded treatements like this
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Give it time, it took ages for me to see improvements on finasteride, it looks better now than before I started. I've been on it for 2 years and 3 months.

All hair loss medication causes shedding at the beginning. The minimum time for it to start working is 6 months. It'll also not work forever. You'll eventually need to go to dutasteride.

All hair loss medication causes shedding at the beginning. The minimum time for it to start working is 6 months. It'll also not work forever. You'll eventually need to go to dutasteride.
my hair right now on this medication is basically I shed then hair regrows a bit thick again then I shed again is this normal? the shedding hairs don't even look weak

did you get below baseline? I am below baseline from when I first started
Yes. I think it is expected to notice increased shedding during the first months. New hairs pushing the old ones or something.
Before I started it and during the first 3 months of treatment I was noticing hair everywhere - on the floor, on my pillows, on my hands when showering. After about maybe 8-10 months, my hair loss was reduced quite a bit, noticing only single hairs on my pillow. Now I am worse than I was 5 years ago, but if I haven't started I would probably be completely bald by now.

Brutal, my dad went bald in his 30s I’m probably going to be bald soon too
same my dad slowly thinned out from 25 year old and till 30 his hair loss was visible the hair loss from mothers side is a myth as most males in my mom's side has hair

my hair right now on this medication is basically I shed then hair regrows a bit thick again then I shed again is this normal? the shedding hairs don't even look weak
It is normal. Also remember that places where you hairline has already receded are beyond saving.

What norwood level are you?

Brutal, my dad went bald in his 30s I’m probably going to be bald soon too
Baldness starting in the 30s isn't so bad. Baldcels here started with hair loss in their 10s and 20s.
same my dad slowly thinned out from 25 year old and till 30 his hair loss was visible the hair loss from mothers side is a myth as most males in my mom's side has hair
Most people inherit baldness from the mother side of the family.

It is normal. Also remember that places where you hairline has already receded are beyond saving.

What norwood level are you?
I would say I am norwood 2 or 2.5 I naturally have a high forehead and hairline however crown density is getting bad

I would say I am norwood 2 or 2.5 I naturally have a high forehead and hairline however crown density is getting bad
This is good. Keep up with the treatment a little more and see what happens. If it continues to get thinner and fall you should to talk to your physician about dutasteride.

I started balding at 19 and managed to keep my hair good for about 10 years with fin. Then it started losing it's effect and I changed to dut. I haven't had any side effects that I know of. Didn't get a change to have sex and see how my dick works and any problem I might have would be attributed to performance anxiety first.

hair loss from mothers side is a myth as most males in my mom's side has hair
It can come from either side, my dad has a full head of hair but I started balding at 18 because my mothers father was bald.

it takes time to see results.

Only solution to being of a descendant of a weak subhuman bloodline is to reincarnate. At the least pray for a cyborg body in 20-30 years. So you will no longer bald.

finasteride is helping me cope since it actually stopped my hair loss
i would worry more about erectile dysfunction or having deformed children rather than hair loss at that point

i would worry more about erectile dysfunction or having deformed children rather than hair loss at that point
I don't have erectile dysfunction and the level of finasteride in semen is too low for it to affect a fetus. Those shitty natural remedies that you linked won't do anything, I've been on hair loss forums for years and I've seen plenty of people's hair get destroyed because they were too scared to start finasteride. Do you even have hair loss yourself? are you treating it with these bullshit natural remedies?

I don't have erectile dysfunction and the level of finasteride in semen is too low for it to affect a fetus. Those shitty natural remedies that you linked won't do anything, I've been on hair loss forums for years and I've seen plenty of people's hair get destroyed because they were too scared to start finasteride. Do you even have hair loss yourself? are you treating it with these bullshit natural remedies?
I went on a keto diet (around 1700kcal at the time) and I got hypothyroid and shed some hair.

Ever since I stopped the diet, the shedding stopped and I've gotten a fair share of my hair back, but not as much as I have lost. It's still too early tho

For me following that advice worked, but my hair loss started because of a shit fad diet i started doing

my hair loss started because of a shit fad diet i started doing
You probably had Telogen effluvium, it is temporary hair loss. Male pattern baldness is genetic and permanent.

You probably had Telogen effluvium, it is temporary hair loss. Male pattern baldness is genetic and permanent.
yeah, it's still not there yet. i would say half of the damage is fixed. maybe in 6 months to a year i'll get it back if i ever get it back