Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Finasteride is so expensive

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
It sucks how male cosmetic drugs are purposely not covered by insurance because apparently they "aren't necessary" and are a cosmetic drug. I just paid 20 bucks for only fucking 1 months worth of pills. I bet if females suffered from balding this shit would be covered by insurance.

Bitch if finasteride didn't exist I would have hanged myself by now. How's that for "not necessary" you female supremacist cuckold faggots.

So many people have tried to tell me to man up and get over my hairloss. They tell me that females aren't visual and won't judge you for your hairloss. Jokes on you I have already been bullied by females for my bald spots in college already hahaha!

Its the price you have to pay to the reaper.

Can scientists just fucking cure baldness already. It boggles my mind how we still don't have a marketable cure yet, instead we have to deal with shotgun-tier drugs that can wind up crippling your dick and libido permanently that have to be applied topically every day and stop working the second you stop taking them.

The value of a baldness cure is in the BILLIONS, easily... yet pharma companies put fuck all effort into it.

Can scientists just fucking cure baldness already. It boggles my mind how we still don't have a marketable cure yet, instead we have to deal with shotgun-tier drugs that can wind up crippling your dick and libido permanently that have to be applied topically every day and stop working the second you stop taking them.

The value of a baldness cure is in the BILLIONS, easily... yet pharma companies put fuck all effort into it.

Biochemically baldness is extremely difficult to cure, ur basically trying to create a brand new set of cells to replace lost cells that we still don't know completely how got lost in the first place.

It sucks how male cosmetic drugs are purposely not covered by insurance because apparently they "aren't necessary" and are a cosmetic drug. I just paid 20 bucks for only fucking 1 months worth of pills. I bet if females suffered from balding this shit would be covered by insurance.

Bitch if finasteride didn't exist I would have hanged myself by now. How's that for "not necessary" you female supremacist cuckold faggots.

So many people have tried to tell me to man up and get over my hairloss. They tell me that females aren't visual and won't judge you for your hairloss. Jokes on you I have already been bullied by females for my bald spots in college already hahaha!
Finastaride costs less than a dollar a day retard. Buy fincar and cut it into quarters.

Someone needs to invent a pill to cure this.

If you buy 5 mg tablets and quarter then it's like $0.20 per day.

I pay 30 bucks a month for mine. I should get them from Wal Mart or something instead.

I pay 30 bucks a month for mine. I should get them from Wal Mart or something instead.
Buy fincar. Cut it into quarters or fifths.

That's what I'm doing, it still cost me 20 dollars for 1 months worth

Are you buying brand or generic? How much of that cost is the pharmacy's dispensing fee? Sounds like you're getting gouged.

Are you buying brand or generic? How much of that cost is the pharmacy's dispensing fee? Sounds like you're getting gouged.

I'm buying generic. My female doctor made it so my insurance didn't cover it and only gave me a few pills for each month. It's absolutely sickening they would do this.

I'm buying generic. My female doctor made it so my insurance didn't cover it and only gave me a few pills for each month. It's absolutely sickening they would do this.

It's probably because of the dispensing fees. If you get more at a time you can save money probably.

I can't afford them as my mother will not buy them and have no source of income as i am a youngcel.

It's probably because of the dispensing fees. If you get more at a time you can save money probably.
Everything is making sense now. When I go back to the doctors I'm not gonna stop until I get what I want.

Did you write this bro? Based and passionate rant ngl.

it would be cured already if it was predominately women who suffer

what finasteride means bro

dude i saw on keeps or hims whatever those new hairloss sites finasteride 120 for a years worth

Generic is pretty cheap. It saved my hair tbh

This.
it would be cured already if it was predominately women who suffer
what finasteride means bro
It's pills that blocks
a hormon in your head from transitioning into another hormon (testosterone to DHT) that makes your hair weak but it has massive side effects (for me it was getting an extremely depressive mood, which is a side effect listed in the package) and it makes you more feminin but most baldcels cope with "I dont feel any side effects"

Last edited: