Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Financial tutorial mode

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
★★★
GU6iGFfXQAAT9oR

Last edited:
he should be executed

lol what's special about her? There's millions of women who look like her.
images
baf5de944e7abcec8b0396239bd6dc81.jpg
images

toilets will post shit like this and complain about a "pay gap"

toilets will post shit like this and complain about a "pay gap"
That foid's IQ is probably too low to even hold a job at McDonalds. Yet she is probably making more than a rocket scientist.
When they tell you to work and study hard to become successful it is just a total joke.

That foid's IQ is probably too low to even hold a job at McDonalds. Yet she is probably making more than a rocket scientist.
When they tell you to work and study hard to become successful it is just a total joke.
life is too disgustingly unfair

simps are pathetic + distasteful tbh

I feel like simps are so disgusting that foids should be forced to marry them, bc the only thing more disgusting than a simp is a foid

I personally hate both of them

This is really unsettling. Guys that do this are sick in the head and i say it seriously. Female worship of this caliber verge on mental illness

This is really unsettling. Guys that do this are sick in the head and i say it seriously. Female worship of this caliber verge on mental illness
simps are pathetic + distasteful tbh

I feel like simps are so disgusting that foids should be forced to marry them, bc the only thing more disgusting than a simp is a foid

I personally hate both of them
Grant Amato mug shot

You remember this guy?

He spent all his dads money on some Bulgarian whore then killed his entire family right?

Think he also tried to earn money streaming jfl imagine being that retarded stemming from a richfag family

foids dont work at mcdonalds only ugly fat older women i see work there and their the managers and they dont do any of the shit that requires physical strength
they gave tasks like that to me only when i was working there all the time fuck taking orders from foids
:feelsree:

Shouldn't foids be the first ones to say that this is CREEPY behavior ? They are so keen to say this about guys at the first occasion but giving such money to someone you barely know isn't creepy somehow give me a break dude :lul:

lad shat in her pussy last night
muh simp

Least privileged white toilet

Shouldn't foids be the first ones to say that this is CREEPY behavior ? They are so keen to say this about guys at the first occasion but giving such money to someone you barely know isn't creepy somehow give me a break dude :lul:
Lets be honest, who would deny such a gift ? Thats right, nobody

Half of those posts are fabricated to advertise to people that their onlyfans is worth it and to stand out

it’s 101 O.F. Advice, not saying it isn’t real, but it probably isn’t.

Imagine paying money to some bitch you'll never fuck while she pays for Chad's time.

"trust a snake before a white knight
and trust a white knight before a foid
but never trust a simp"
---- George Orwell

a lot of these are basic silicon valley simps with lots of money and no brains. he could have gotten so much hole by just going to prostitutes with tha tmoney

Both should be executed

Half of those posts are fabricated to advertise to people that their onlyfans is worth it and to stand out

it’s 101 O.F. Advice, not saying it isn’t real, but it probably isn’t.
That particular story might be faked, but these things happen and quite often.
I have seen foids making big bucks thanks to a rich sugar daddy and then even getting a Porsche.
Grant Amato mug shot

Also this simp sent over 200k USD to a cam girl in Bulgaria, when the money ran out he killed his whole family then used their credit card to have one last shot with her.

She didn't even fucked his bitchass, what a pathetic simp