Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Financial Dominatrixes

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I've watched a documentary before on financial dominatrixes. It's something that I've had a hard time wrapping my head around. It's a very complicated fetish. It just seems so sad to pay women you'll never meet to essentially look sexy, and insult you.

I can only guess that maybe for these poor men- they see something honest about the situation. A glimmer of power, perhaps? I'd imagine they hate and fear women, so much, or feel that they are so unworthy of them the last thing they would want is to actually meet and touch them. Rather by giving them money, they get off on women playing into their nature of being a useless horrible bitch to them. Yet for these men, they are probably more in control than they realize. The whole game, I guess, is that the man is the "good" one. He's good and caring because he gives her money, and never talks back, yet by being so benevolent it validates his belief that all these women are good for is to bully men, and look sexy in high heels- and it's this very archetypical game is what gets them off on a power trip.

Out of curiosity I checked out a FINDOM reddit. It was surprising.

I had no idea how much a hustle this business is for these foids. It's hard to project the picture of a strong, independent queen when you're out there showing your ass in a dank one-bedroom apartment, jockeying with every other "queen" with a decent ass. A lot of these women seem like desperate people that don't know what they are doing, or how to differentiate themselves from the competition. Like female dating profiles, they reek of unoriginality. At the same time, the effort they put into their looks, and photos reeks of desperation.

It would be so much easier if they just online dated, married one 6/10 six-figure, 6-inch beta (More than doable). Then divorced his ass. Profit. Repeat. Ironically, it's traditional marriages where women are most empowered. But they're so stupid, stubborn, and fucked in the head they think this is a legitimate career, and that they're in control. I hate to seem MGTOWish, but in this case, this is one of the rare instances where the betas are in control. It's one thing to have one boss, how would you like dozens of bosses? All they have to do is not pay, or find some other Findom, and that hoe is fucked.

Having said all this, I think the worst kind of financial dominatrix is the twitch whore, because they probably don't even know they are a financial dominatrix. I think those who donate to twitch whores don't know they have a financial dominatrix fetish either. Twitch whores just got lucky because they're into video game culture, so they naturally understand what the very most beta men like, and cater to that while managing to be as much of a tease as a PG-13 film would allow. They do the least amount of work, they give nothing honest about themselves, have the most followers, and make the most money.

Last edited:
it's all pretty pathetic imo. These whores only understand meaningfulness to the extent that you can put a price tag on it

it's all pretty pathetic imo. These whores only understand meaningfulness to the extent that you can put a price tag on it

The funny thing is that they're not doing the math. All they need to do is find some ricecel in STEM, marry him, you don't even have to fuck him. You could do the sexless marriage thing. Then take half his shit. Way more easy and profitable than this Findom shit.

When you give people too much freedom in a society that excludes a large portion of men from sex, all sorts of degeneracy happens in alarming numbers.

I'm femdomcel but financial dominance even more cucked than actual cuckolds.