Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Financial domination

WarmIncelation

WarmIncelation

Officer
★★
I've recently come across something called financial domination aka "findom ". It's basically femoids that take money from men as a sort ignorant sadist thing. They call the man pay pigs. It's the was saddest thing I've ever seen an ever seen and it makes me think its just a way for degenerate sluts to take advantage of lonely men 

I can't believe we live In a society that is ok with shit like this. Imagine being a lonely incel (not a stretch for us to imagine ) but not having any information about the blackpill or other incels . Imagine being so lonely that's you use this parasitic whores attention as a cope getting nothing in return but more loneliness and more of your life stolen because you had to work for that money. 

Just pisses me off and I wanted to vent. People honestly make me sick to my fucking stomach sometimes.

The huge amount of lonely men online willing to pay for the illusion of female attention really blows my mind.

Twitch, patreon, and webcam model websites. Lonely men paying for the disbelief that maybe it's real when they get thanked. I've known people who have "fell in love" on webcam model websites and been sucked dry, and they probably do it to multiple men at the same time. That we live in a society where men are that damn desperate for love they'll spend thousands on something they must doubt and know may be manipulation, is pretty depressing.

They should really pay for girlfriend experience hookers, but they need it to feel at least a little real. They need to believe that they encountered them as strangers online so that the gratitude is real and that they transcended the relationship of camgirl-and-client. You can't do that with a hooker I guess. I presume a lot of them realize in the end it was a waste of money, and feel a sense of regretful loss that it wasn't real, but they just got addicted to the feeling.

Imagine the mainstream butthurt if there were sites where femoid landwhales paid to get humiliated by men. Legislation would soon follow to ban it.

There are alot of worse things lmao, educate yourself. Does blow my mind though, but so does most human and animal behaviour.

LOL. What kind of men are supporting that type of shit?

It's degenerate cuckery and a natural extension of modern hypergamy. Men are so fucking thirsty these days and FHOs know it and the especially woke ones can openly rape a man financially without ever meeting them in person, let alone even need divorce courts later on.