Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finally We've Become Clinically Diagnosed as a Community

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
We are a terrorist organization according to some cucks out there

Clinically diagnose transageism, and legalise, give me right to date teen girls (or just to go after them)

Clinically diagnose transageism, and legalise, give me right to date teen girls (or just to go after them)

I wonder if it would work? “Hey judge I identify as a 17 year old male, so it’s my right to prime teenage virgin foids.”

I mean if transgender is a legit thing then so is transageism.

I wonder if it would work? “Hey judge I identify as a 17 year old male, so it’s my right to prime teenage virgin foids.”

Tbh

Still be hard mission, teen girls are spoiled cunts, but with right to date them and protection against their overprotective daddies, could try more in going that direction. For roasties I will not go

Scientifically it makes about as much sense. Being transgender is based off the “feeling” of being a different gender. If I feel 17 and act 17, then legally I should be classified as 17.

:forcedsmile:

Hold on a second, where is this retard getting his statistics from?

Psychology is a scam.

Not this guy again

JFL, incels are neurotics, have low resilience, LOW FRUSTRATION TOLERANCE (????), somehow still also possess traits of narcissism. So its all about us somehow being whiny losers and proactive assholes at the same time, just in a sugarcoated way. Of course no societal ills are adressed by this faggot, physical attractiveness is entirely a myth and we´re all making it up. Links to the "facts" are in the description, very slim selection of papers in the scientific release, only half of it dealing with incels and it all amounting to 12 pages (!!!) in total. Thats the foundation for this youtube doctors "scientifically-informed" evaluation of a serious mental health crisis, dont forget the Patreon.

Fuck it goes even deeper, the one article is titled "Incel Killer and the Threat to the Campus Community", been released in the paper "Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders", now using this as a basis of your thesis is of course not biased in any way. Other article was written by no less than FIVE foids, of course they can deal with great empathy on a primarily if not entirely male issue and are not biased in any way either. What are these fucks actually writing about us? I will try to get a hold of these papers myself, will post my findings here if Im succesful, this shit cant fucking fly.

And of course normshits eat it all up, its just entertainment content to them, our lifes, they dont give a fucking crap about us, they dont come here and see for themselves what its about.

Edit: Just realized this now, second article, the longer one of 10 pages dates back to 2001, so long before the advent of social media and tinder, something that even he couldnt dance around mentioning. How bullshit is it to cite stuff like this when it hasnt been relevant in almost a DECADE?

Last edited:
JFL, incels are neurotics, have low resilience, LOW FRUSTRATION TOLERANCE (????), somehow still also possess traits of narcissism. So its all about us somehow being whiny losers and proactive assholes at the same time, just in a sugarcoated way. Of course no societal ills are adressed by this faggot, physical attractiveness is entirely a myth and we´re all making it up. Links to the "facts" are in the description, very slim selection of papers in the scientific release, only half of it dealing with incels and it all amounting to 12 pages (!!!) in total. Thats the foundation for this youtube doctors "scientifically-informed" evaluation of a serious mental health crisis, dont forget the Patreon.

Fuck it goes even deeper, the one article is titled "Incel Killer and the Threat to the Campus Community", been released in the paper "Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders", now using this as a basis of your thesis is of course not biased in any way. Other article was written by no less than FIVE foids, of course they can deal with great empathy on a primarily if not entirely male issue and are not biased in any way either. What are these fucks actually writing about us? I will try to get a hold of these papers myself, will post my findings here if Im succesful, this shit cant fucking fly.

And of course normshits eat it all up, its just entertainment content to them, our lifes, they dont give a fucking crap about us, they dont come here and see for themselves what its about.

Edit: Just realized this now, second article, the longer one of 10 pages dates back to 2001, so long before the advent of social media and tinder, something that even he couldnt dance around mentioning. How bullshit is it to cite stuff like this when it hasnt been relevant in almost a DECADE?
They really need more research into incels. But I think there is a bias against the term "incel". The academic community seems to think it's an insignificant problem. There are 2 types of narcissism I believe. Grandiose and vulnerable but they aren't DSM personality disorders.

Economic research is more legit when it comes to the solutions for incels. This is great paper well worth reading.

So basically this soyboy is inventing things about us to gain academic credentials. JFL.

PUAs should be hanged.

A alot of is just Oldcels trying to be relevent. New York Times writes articles like this all the time...its like listening to your mother trying to pronounce hip-hop slang.

Cliffs: Sad.

We are a terrorist organization according to some cucks out there
It's because the Jews are threatened that we might Blackpill the wagecucks and simps to resist the feminist Jew World Order.