Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News finally took revenge on my stupid female neighbor

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
well its an update to my problem here
https://incels.is/threads/stupid-female-neighbor-keep-parking-way-too-close-to-my-car.87320/

so she kept fuking do it and i saw 2 new little hits. really really small but i dont give a fuck, enough is enough. she left me NO FUCKING CHOICE but to take my key out of my pocket and do god work.
when i did it she parked in a bit different spot so its perfect for me cuz she wont think its me.

jesus i hate her so much. i cant say she's stacy cuz she got alot of flaws but she cute AF and its enough for her to do what ever the fuck she wants. she always acts to 90% of the people in the building like they are subhuman and she's the queen. the rest 10% are the building house Committee so ofcoruse she acts nice to them and always flirt with them.

whore.

hell yeah the hero we need but don’t deserve

Excellent. I'm proud of you.

take it a step further and put bleach in her gas tank, you'll need a few gallons.

well its an update to my problem here
https://incels.is/threads/stupid-female-neighbor-keep-parking-way-too-close-to-my-car.87320/

so she kept fuking do it and i saw 2 new little hits. really really small but i dont give a fuck, enough is enough. she left me NO FUCKING CHOICE but to take my key out of my pocket and do god work.
when i did it she parked in a bit different spot so its perfect for me cuz she wont think its me.

View attachment 63342

jesus i hate her so much. i cant say she's stacy cuz she got alot of flaws but she cute AF and its enough for her to do what ever the fuck she wants. she always acts to 90% of the people in the building like they are subhuman and she's the queen. the rest 10% are the building house Committee so ofcoruse she acts nice to them and always flirt with them.

whore.

Always felt like this site was missing a like button

eh, wouldnt she knows its you? would make sense to her as youre the one shes always hitting.

Got what was coming, deserved it comletely. Lifefuel :feelsokman:

Now she'll smash her door into your car even harder because the damn thing is scratched anyways

Should have “borrowed” her car and left it at the bottom of the nearest body of water.

Next is to put a camera in her room

her reaction?
lol? i didnt waited for her to see this... its a big building idk when she saw it and i wont know i mean its not like she will knock at doors asking who did this.

lol I've done this too. Good work bro :feelsokman:

That's what you get for not having a garage haha. Good job

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit