Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL finally, this is what "treat women like people" means

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
Lf9BQSQ.jpg

aka treat the pig like a person and ignore the fact that shes a 2/10 pig, treat her like a person and betabux for her

They like assholes, period. Watch what they do, not what they say.

why cant they tell the truth, its disgusting

Literally everything is about women and their wellbeing to these cunts and society.

they havent shown that they can be treated like people so i refuse to.

I want to see proof that we filter unfit women. They like to say this a lot. I think they're projecting. A woman can simply not imagine a world where sex isn't readily available to them at all times. They can't understand loneliness and utter rejection.

This ugly fat bitch is just making excuses for rejecting men of her looksmatch. When we score rosties, that doesn't mean we wouldn't fuck the ones we give a low score, but when you give a low score to a man that means you don't even want to speak to him.

>you're not entitled to women
>treat women with respect

Same old rubbish rehashed.

I do like how she mentioned unequal access to sex is not a problem. Inequality is somehow a problem everywhere else though I'm sure.

Attractive men who treat women badly often have tons of sexual partners. Stop lying roastie. ITS ABOUT PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS

Attractive men who treat women badly often have tons of sexual partners. Stop lying roastie. ITS ABOUT PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS
Correct, they are lying hos trying to keep their orbiters on the hamster wheel.

hurr durr incels just have high standards!

no we fucking dont, unless the female is a fucking landwhale ( no excuse for being fat)

She/He is right. I should stop abusing women and assaulting people. Yesterday this roastie came up to me wanting to be gf and bf I just told her to fuck off.. tfw still incel but after his post I understood what's wrong with me, no more incel