Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finally "talked to girls" today

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wizard 30 years old virgin
★★★
One kinda shut down in a passive aggressive way like some retard and the other one gave me a quick death stare before giving a cold one word response. Mind you i wasn't counting on anything cause i'm 30 and they were in their early 20's. It was a purely social impulse just like when i speak to fellow male delivery drivers (and in that case it always goes very well). This time it's like i wanted to ignore my gut feelings, and one of them is to never speak to foids or anything of the sort. It was a nice confirmation.

Foid hostility is completely real. They are asocial, stuck up bitches, and their socialization mode is 100% controlled bourgeois elitism. It's not even what i was doing but i feel for younger guys being told to talk to "rizz up" some stranger girl. Given the implications of it, it's gotta be the most insulting shit ever to tell to a guy in 2024, as if it was feasible in that asocial, atomized and hostile piece of shit hellhole that is the modern world, well especially the west.

They unironically need to get a better personality

that's most younger foids these days

Absolutely. This applies much more to them than to guys, even incels. Fucking horrid and narcissistic as hell.

If I had to "talk to" zoomer females every day, I'd seriously go ER.

Foid are hellish races that have existed for centuries and bring misfortune wherever they go, they are hostile, psychopathic and apathetic by nature. They are egocentric, presumptuous, superficial, liars, they also have the power to suck the life out of other ontological beings.

His weakness: his mental complexes, pure reason and lack of glory.

Do you want to start a tutorial journey in this world of planet Earth?

choose a name:...

(make sure you know, this is a disturbing test)

GETTING STARTED TUTORIAL!

Your genetics will be dysgenic, to further improve your experience, now we will tell you something else that we didn't talk about before: this world is known for having demon slaves (foid), their name is "cuckold", be careful with them, even da next time, see you at the end of the tutorial.

player - "what's the ending sir??"

Administration requesting response..... DEATH!

Foid are hellish races that have existed for centuries and bring misfortune wherever they go, they are hostile, psychopathic and apathetic by nature. They are egocentric, presumptuous, superficial, liars, they also have the power to suck the life out of other ontological beings.

His weakness: his mental complexes, pure reason and lack of glory.

Do you want to start a tutorial journey in this world of planet Earth?

choose a name:...

(make sure you know, this is a disturbing test)

GETTING STARTED TUTORIAL!

Your genetics will be dysgenic, to further improve your experience, now we will tell you something else that we didn't talk about before: this world is known for having demon slaves (foid), their name is "cuckold", be careful with them, even da next time, see you at the end of the tutorial.

player - "what's the ending sir??"

Administration requesting response..... DEATH!
:lul::lul: Crazy nip !

Also this made me think of the agecuck pill. Being an average non Chad guy in your thirties nowadays pretty much means you're discarded with no redemption in sight. Women your age, if they would even consider accepting your subhuman genes that is, are either already taken or super picky (muh career, muh lifestyle), or single moms, all while girls under at least 28 have a strong social pressure to reject you :lul:

And it's only going downhill from there. I need to stop bitching and accept that i'm dying alone once and for all.

Last edited:
Also this made me think of the agecuck pill. Being an average non Chad guy in your thirties nowadays pretty much means you're discarded with no redemption in sight. Women your age, if they would even consider accepting your subhuman genes that is, are either already taken or super picky (muh career, muh lifestyle), or single moms, all while girls under at least 28 have a strong social pressure to reject you :lul:

And it's only going downhill from there. I need to stop bitching and accept that i'm dying alone once and for all.
Yeah
30 divide by 2 + 7 = 22
So you can still get women in their prime but you just don't have the looks

Zoomer women are literal npcs

One kinda shut down in a passive aggressive way like some retard and the other one gave me a quick death stare before giving a cold one word response. Mind you i wasn't counting on anything cause i'm 30 and they were in their early 20's. It was a purely social impulse just like when i speak to fellow male delivery drivers (and in that case it always goes very well). This time it's like i wanted to ignore my gut feelings, and one of them is to never speak to foids or anything of the sort. It was a nice confirmation.

Foid hostility is completely real. They are asocial, stuck up bitches, and their socialization mode is 100% controlled bourgeois elitism. It's not even what i was doing but i feel for younger guys being told to talk to "rizz up" some stranger girl. Given the implications of it, it's gotta be the most insulting shit ever to tell to a guy in 2024, as if it was feasible in that asocial, atomized and hostile piece of shit hellhole that is the modern world, well especially the west.
I've never gotten a positive look from foids my age. Ever.

Chad never has to rizz up or chat up or jester maxx.

All he has to do is ask a Foid if she wants to smash.