Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finally Sweden has some balls this time

PKK MILITANTS

Jfl quite a balls to have after thoroughly being stabbed and raped bloody and now must be bracing themselves for riots

Turkroaches should start bombing swedistan
@decembrist_kirillov

Jfl quite a balls to have after thoroughly being stabbed and raped bloody and now must be bracing themselves for riots
so exicted to see all the burning and looting that’ll happen tbh :feelsPop:

Now the rapefugees are gonna burn Sweden...

Nothing Based about this garbage especially when insulting lgbtq and Jews land you in Jail in Sweden. You get no respect if you are upstanding moral person in the these neo libreal hell-holes. This is why Russia >>> This guy would be arrested and beaten in Jail. All people celebrating this on here, I hope you rope ASAP from your depressed misreable lives.

It’s too late now. Everything else is in shambles

Nothing Based about this garbage especially when insulting lgbtq and Jews land you in Jail in Sweden. You get no respect if you are upstanding moral person in the these neo libreal hell-holes. This is why Russia >>> This guy would be arrested and beaten in Jail. All people celebrating this on here, I hope you rope ASAP from your depressed misreable lives.
How about you go and shag your goats you little raghead lol

How about you go and shag your goats you little raghead lol
Shouldn't you be crying about how we're raping all your women or something. You made "rapefugees" a thing. :feelskek: Cuckoldry is in your blood after all.

Shouldn't you be crying about how we're raping all your women or something. You made "rapefugees" a thing. :feelskek: Cuckoldry is in your blood after all.
You can rape and behead them for all I care. They are just some roasties after all.

It is just funny when some failed state sandcoon starts talking shit

Keep barking like dog
Germany has one of the steightest anti gun laws in europe since some basedcels shot some cumdumpsters back in the 00's. I can't do anything and it is pissing me off

Id hardly call it based not a fan of turkroaches but the reason this is allowed is obvious as turkey is more aligning with russia as any sane nation not controlled by homosexuals roasties and jews will tend to gravitate to. There is not a single person on this earth beyond kikes who hates putin and has not sucked a bunch of dicks.

I’d like to see the Muslims in Sweden get to work.
so exicted to see all the burning and looting that’ll happen tbh :feelsPop:

Hopefully this emboldens Erdogan to not allow Sweden into NATO.

My thoughts exactly. It’s insane to see incels praise degeneracy then turn around and wonder why our lives are miserable

imagine going on the fucking r/atheism subreddit you fucking cuck go fucking kill yourself nigger (in real life)

Watch them backpedal on this faster than a foid jumping on Chad's cock.

Not anti-Islam myself but pro-freedom of speech. I don't like it but I'm glad it's allowed. I only hope they'll continue allowing all forms of free speech.

I personally would not do something like that burning a holy book and all.

But also, I seriously do not like religious nutjob fanatics.

Is it really that serious bro? Its not and just chill the fuck out for fucks sake.

Is it a real European patriot or just some Zionist controlled opposition keen for another war for Israel that ends with thousands of refugees heading for Europe ?

There’s probably a law against burning shit in public they can nail such doods on anyway so who cares.

I'm a Christian, but I'm not Anti-Islam, I actually respect how they protect their religion and don't allow it to be disrespected.
I just wish Christians would do the same.

I bet its because turkey is starting to support Russia. Not based when you get allowed by your Masters in Washington to do something tbh tbh.