Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally SpasticBuddy got banned

• Thread starter Trannydestroyer
  • Start date
Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
Why did he get banned though? but I glad he did, finally 24/7 day in day out posts about currycels this white women that :feelsree: it started to get very annoying

requested
he will come back in the futur to give curries more lifefuel to ascend with white girl.

requested
he will come back in the futur to give curries more lifefuel to ascend with white girl.
damn it his posts aren't lifefuel just him trying to get into people's skin I think he is a larping currycel

damn it his posts aren't lifefuel just him trying to get into people's skin I think he is a larping currycel
i think he's white tbh but sympathise with currycels seeing that their women don't like them.
he probably doesn't even have a cuck fetish or a raceplay

i think he's white tbh but sympathise with currycels seeing that their women don't like them.
he probably doesn't even have a cuck fetish or a raceplay
He said that he is redheaded then another day he said that he is brunette , he said that he is from Europe then from Australia , he can't even larp properly JFL

@Chudpreet @wereq @Confessor @Grim_Reaper

Last edited:
He is a larper
He said that he is redheaded then another day he said that he is brunette , he said that he is from Europe then from Australia , he can't even larp properly JFL

@Chudpreet @werew @Confessor @Grim_Reaper

@Chudpreet @werew @Confessor @Grim_Reaper
maybe he should post his hand skin with his username to see if he's white or not

uh oh did he not use his proper designated shitting street, and the poo police took him away to the poolag

@Luzifer guess my height

---.... feet ...------

quite literally who?

Tbh he was either a curry copper or a white cuck. Don't know which one. Constantly kept asking about what currycels thought of white women.

He wants his future foid to be fucked by a curry

TALLFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Chill out dude lol
I'm a KHHV autist

Why did he get banned though? but I glad he did, finally 24/7 day in day out posts about currycels this white women that :feelsree: it started to get very annoying
He self banned. Told me he was fed up with the crap on this site. Tbh, I understand him. Very few people are truly Blackpilled on this site, despite what they noisily claim

He self banned. Told me he was fed up with the crap on this site. Tbh, I understand him. Very few people are truly Blackpilled on this site, despite what they noisily claim

so you are telling me he was a larping incel? lol I bet a lot of users here are larping 'incels'

so you are telling me he was a larping incel? lol I bet a lot of users here are larping 'incels'
Never said he was larping. His is a legit incel that got fed up, like so many others, at how this site is dominated by a small clique of assholes who make it unpleasant for everyone else.