Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally some good news

noo

noo

Waiting for info.
-
So I retook my scans for language arts, I scored a 52 on the reading (I need a 53 to pass)
BUT they said I can take the second part of the exam again, which I scored a 5 and I need a 6.
So one point away and I don’t have to pay extra for my language arts classes! I can cope with that!
Only having to pay for math? That’s only 200-400 bucks compared to 800 if I had to do reading too.

Glad to hear brocel

Learning art to be fully replaced by AI once you graduate gj GrAYman

Jfl it isn’t art, language art means reading and writing.
What does that even mean? Do u not know how to read or write GRAYNIGGER?

What does that even mean? Do u not know how to read or write GRAYNIGGER?
You said I was doing art, it’s not art.
Language arts = reading and writing. Jewgle it if you don’t understand what I’m saying coloredNIGGER.

You said I was doing art, it’s not art.
Language arts = reading and writing. Jewgle it if you don’t understand what I’m saying coloredNIGGER.
A Language Arts major typically focuses on the study and mastery of language and its use in various forms of communication. This major often includes courses in literature, writing, linguistics, and sometimes media studies. Students learn to analyze texts, understand different literary genres, and develop strong writing and communication skills. This major prepares students for careers in education, writing, publishing, journalism, and other fields that require strong language and communication abilities.

My GrAY is paying for university to learn how how to read and write an article on the 1000 genders or how maths is racist.

A Language Arts major typically focuses on the study and mastery of language and its use in various forms of communication. This major often includes courses in literature, writing, linguistics, and sometimes media studies. Students learn to analyze texts, understand different literary genres, and develop strong writing and communication skills. This major prepares students for careers in education, writing, publishing, journalism, and other fields that require strong language and communication abilities.

My GrAY is paying for university to learn how how to read and write an article on the 1000 genders or how maths is racist.
That isn’t my major, but I have to pass the entrance exams for both language arts and math in order to start classes that relate to my major. I think you’re confused.
I’m not majoring in that, but I still have to take classes for it, around 1-3 for credits.

That isn’t my major, but I have to pass the entrance exams for both language arts and math in order to start classes that relate to my major. I think you’re confused.
I’m not majoring in that, but I still have to take classes for it, around 1-3 for credits.
What is your major

Do you read me?

Why was OP banned

I will never understand foids who larp as incels
Getting constant attention gets boring after a while. They want other kinds of simps like inkwells.

Getting constant attention gets boring after a while. They want other kinds of simps like inkwells.
I still dont see how an average becky finds these places, other than through ChinkTok. I guess most foids who find these places are autistic low tier beckies who have no friends

I still dont see how an average becky finds these places, other than through ChinkTok. I guess most foids who find these places are autistic low tier beckies who have no friends
Definitely autistic ltb because average woman with a social life wouldn't know incel forums.

Definitely autistic ltb because average woman with a social life wouldn't know incel forums.
Only way they know incel forums is when its reposted on ChinkTok. But even then, no foid thats has friends and gets fucked by Chad has the time or the desire to make an account on a website for sexless men

Only way they know incel forums is when its reposted on ChinkTok. But even then, no foid thats has friends and gets fucked by Chad has the time or the desire to make an account on a website for sexless men
God I wanna fuck a femcel so bad if these foids are really involuntary celibate then they should just DM me.