Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally low inhib, and feels good.

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
Able to speak my mind, and say what I feel. It's like a massive weight lifted, went through so much bullshit because I was timid. Never again.

Obviously but where specifically? A store, restaurant, park, outside your house, inside your house etc., etc.?
Ah right, yeah at stores, school, online etc

What caused your inhibitions to lower?
Pain honestly. Being all alone going on 21 years, having every foid I tried getting with ghost me/waste my time, and that's only scratching the surface. But I realised that I'm not apart of society and never will be no matter what I do. So why give a shit? Also there's been many times where i've literally said nothing to people and they still fucked with me.

Last edited:
Now approach foids in person and get rejected by 20 of them in a row. Just in case it's not completely over for you.

Now approach foids in person and get rejected by 20 of them in a row. Just in case it's not completely over for you.
Yeah I'm gonna pass on that mate. Not trying to get me'tood, besides a foid would approach me if they wanted me. And make it easy for me, which are two things that will never happen for an incel, so it doesn't make sense to try

Last edited:
Pain honestly. Being all alone going on 21 years, having every foid I tried getting with ghost me/waste my time, and that's only scratching the surface. But I realised that I'm not apart of society and never will be no matter what I do. So why give a shit? Also there's been many times where i've literally said nothing to people and they still fucked with me.
I have the same mindset but telling myself this in attempts to lower my inhibitions never works. When I go outside I always remind myself that there’s literally no point of being a high inhib beta doormat since everyone wants me dead either way. Then again I guess the reason it never works is because I never actually tried to lowinhibmaxx

I have the same mindset but telling myself this in attempts to lower my inhibitions never works. When I go outside I always remind myself that there’s literally no point of being a high inhib beta doormat since everyone wants me dead either way. Then again I guess the reason it never works is because I never actually tried to lowinhibmaxx
You should try it. It's something that will come in handy, and make your life so much easier. But also you just reach your breaking point, or point of no return

TERA BASED

Don't take society seriously, do what makes you happy, I personally LDAR as much as possible, who gives a fuck, society is retarded.