Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Finally im drunk and browsing

hearmeout

hearmeout

Officer
I was on a party today, i smell like some perfume of some foid idk why. I drank so much that i can hang out laid back with the man at the party. I think they liked me or maybe they made fun of me. I want to be drunk forever because i can feel how it disables my inhibition. Alcohol should work wonders for every mentalcel out here no exception.

What i want to bring across is: go to clubs and drink alcohol if you think you are partly a mentalcel. It will help you just trust me on this one! If you are a 100% truecel than dont bother tho. I have experienced both sides!
I have made a few guyfriends and that is enough for me atleast... Lets see what happens next week. Social circle maxxing

You're right though. Alcoholmaxxing is legit as fuck.
I literally haven't been sober for about 10 years. My doctor won't even allow me to give up straight away as I can go into shock, happy boozing bro's

Last edited: