Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally hit the gym today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
After like 5 months I got to go workout in a gym. It feels so good because I can finally start my steroidmaxxing and give my one last shot at ascension (and life) a go!

Only negative is gyms in my town over are still closed so I have to drive like 15 min away to the next town but it’s ok. Had a good workout today and actually got stronger from resting for so many months.

Black Pill story: I just purchased the membership online today so I had to talk to the front desk girl to get into the computer so I can sign in. While she was supposed to be helping me she stopped several times to help Chadrigo behind me. The whore asked for my phone # then would turn and talk to him and I wouldnt tell her as I knew she wasn’t listening. She had to ask me 3 times because every time she asked she would turn to Chadrigo and help him with his issue.

Every thread should get at least one reply. Keep up with ur copes man.

i would roid max but i dont want to die just yet

Almost zero chance of death by just using steroids. But yeah to each his own.

how do u get urs and what makes u say u dont die from them?

how do u get urs and what makes u say u dont die from them?
Who has died from only steroids? Can’t think of anyone. Steroids only not steroids combined with rec drugs.

I get mine from a doctor and order some pro hormones and sarms off the internet. Haven’t bought illegal roids yet but will in the future.

When you go on roids don’t you then have to take injections of testosterone for the rest of your life to prevent your balls from shrinking?

When you go on roids don’t you then have to take injections of testosterone for the rest of your life to prevent your balls from shrinking?
Not always. But I’m doing that anyway because I’m low T.

Ascension in your 20s doesn’t exist. Now imagine at 40

Good luck dude I'll start my steroid ascension in november.