Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally got my own inceltears post.

I never had one, kek. And I've made over 5,000 posts.

Congrats youre a truecel now

cucktears is stupid and retarded and also dumb

Fk I really want to get up there

I got on the front page for saying harveyweinsteinhero has no reason not to go ER lmao

You triggered the snake oil salesmen lmao. Fucking delusional twats, I swear. Never had a problem in their life yet they recommend the most useless shit as "help".

You triggered the snake oil salesmen lmao. Fucking delusional twats, I swear. Never had a problem in their life yet they recommend the most useless shit as "help".
They can't even understand the concept of cause and effect lmao

They can't even understand the concept of cause and effect lmao

Nah, it's all just in your head bro. Just take these pills, listen to me accuse you of everything you've done wrong because everything is your fault and just kiss people's asses and allow them to treat you like shit while keeping a smile on your face while letting the privileged people live their lives.

Oh what's that? You want actual intimacy? LOCK HIM UP IN AN ASYLUM HE IS CLEARLY A VIOLENT RAPIST WHO NEEDS TO BE DRUGGED TO HELL!

Congratulations

And with help I guess they mean therapy, with complete disregard for the original premise of inceldom.
We will always go in circles with those disingenuous cunts.

congrats, but what a stupid reason.

Some normie laughed at a comment I made on someone's thread.