Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally got my contacts

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Finally got contacts. My eyesight is super shit though so I got lucky. So now i can cut down on using these nerdy thick lens fucking glasses that make me look like the stereotypical scrawny Chud phenotype.

Mogs me I'm going to do the same thing once my family moneymaxxes in a few months from now

good. dont be upset about wearing glasses on your face. normies are such judgemental assholes.

are they easy to take off and put on? i've heard so many horror stories about contacts and it's made me wary

If you use .is you are a chud phenotype brocel...

are they easy to take off and put on? i've heard so many horror stories about contacts and it's made me wary
First trial I did I couldn’t do it for shit. Bro what I did was literally look away out the contacts on the sclera then blink.
good. dont be upset about wearing glasses on your face. normies are such judgemental assholes.
Yup sadly

I thought you had made new contacts

Can't get laser surgery because of diabetes and contacts hurt me eyes so i will always be called 4 eyes

Very nice, I used to have coke bottle glasses with severe astigmatism and myopia -10 so it was like a magnifying glass, easy -1 SMV just there, contact lenses should be covered under law.

Very nice, I used to have coke bottle glasses with severe astigmatism and myopia -10 so it was like a magnifying glass, easy -1 SMV just there, contact lenses should be covered under law.
:yes:

Sweet. Are they comfortable? Never wore contacts before but they look painful to put in.