Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally got a match on tinder

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
It was with a land whale. I tried to initiate the conversation and i was almost instantly unmatched. Literally all i said was an ice breaker for a conversation. The fat hog was so offended that I thought id have a chance with it Just because it accidentally swiped right to me .

It was with a land whale. I tried to initiate the conversation and i was almost instantly unmatched. Literally all i said was an ice breaker for a conversation. The fat hog was so offended that I thought id have a chance with it Just because it accidentally swiped right to me .
:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Why did you swipe right on a landwhale? :ping:

You need to work on your game bro.
If you do not analyse every word for hours before you send a message you are not trying hard enough.

One word out of place, a single syllable to long or to short, then it is over.

It's over when even landwhales only swipe riight on you, on accident.

Never tried tinder

how did you do it? :giga: its been a week and still no matches for me:feelsUnreal:

how did you do it? :giga: its been a week and still no matches for me:feelsUnreal:
:feelscry:

this is why i dont want to make a tinder profile. it'd be the last straw, i'd rope on the spot if i wake up the day after and get 0 matches

“It’s your fault she unmatched you incel” - :soy:
“Learn game and be confident bro” - :chad:
“It’s over” - :incel:

But had you showered before texting?

On a more serious note, I've stopped swiping right on landwhales. Juggernaut law is real and they are no easier to match/talk to than normal looking beckies. Might as well spend those left swiped the Tinder algorithm requires on the uggos.

Fucking pig I bet she was hideous