Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Finally giving up

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
★★★★
Im at the end of the line, gone through so many situations where I didnt do anything wrong, nothing changed, same old story, foids dont want me. Gone out of my way these last few months to make something happen, same results, tolerated as a beta provider at best and thats it. Done fucking everything from OLD to friends groups to meeting people at partys, at work, at various interest activities, no matter the foid, no matter her looks, her social standing, us being good company, me entertaining her, making the best out of my looks, being pro active, always, ALWAYS the same old story, for now more than 10 years straight.

Ive overcome so much, done so many things I had never dared to think Id be able to master, actually PROGRESSED to a better version of myself, one I am genuinely content with, know that I can hold my own, be a man for myself. It is no use, foids dont want me and that is going to be the end of it. Im not playing anymore, Im on my own and will remain that way, I wont have children and a family of my own, which is honestly the thing that hurts the most, and I will never have sex.

Fuck prostitutes, fuck SEAmaxxing, Im done with those bullshit cope shenanigans, Im not going to live for that. Got the rest of my life to figure out doing something worthwile with it or at least have the most fun possible. Im not going my own way, Im just done pretending theres actually any other road for me than the one Im forced on, fuck this cope bullshit.

Welcome to the blackpill buddy boyo

I wont have children and a family of my own, which is honestly the thing that hurts the most
go to Colombia and hire a surrogate there. Return home with a kid for you to raise. That should keep you occupied.

Now, the desire to "feel loved" by a foid will probably be one of those desires that we will go through life without fulfilling. Honestly, I don't believe an adult man can be "loved" no matter who he is... if he's a bluepilled guy he can "feel loved" but that'd be an illusion that foids sell men in order to leech on them. Foids only desire men for leeching their status, resources, or genes. Foids can't love men, they only use men.

Are you a virgin?
Yes.

go to Colombia and hire a surrogate there. Return home with a kid for you to raise. That should keep you occupied.

Now, the desire to "feel loved" by a foid will probably be one of those desires that we will go through life without fulfilling. Honestly, I don't believe an adult man can be "loved" no matter who he is... if he's a bluepilled guy he can "feel loved" but that'd be an illusion that foids sell men in order to leech on them. Foids only desire men for leeching their status, resources, or genes. Foids can't love men, they only use men.
interesting take, specifically the "leeching off genes" part. What do you think constitutes as "love" then, does it even actually exist in this world? Still interesting to think about, that a foid wouldnt even really love a chad, but rather feels good about getting to procreate with one of the "top" men. Actually makes sense, since it always seems more like a vanity trip for the foid in question when shes with a chad, as if shes high on the fact that she has been chosen over other foids and flaunts it by being lovsy dowsy with him. They typically dont see the chad for the person he really is, hence why so many chads get away with being assholes.

Similiar behaviour can also be witnessed with men when theyre around chads or stacys but they usually learn their lesson at some point unless theyre bluepilled faggots or actual morons. And even then, when the hit cuts deep enough almost any man will wise up and change his behaviour afterwards, foids never seem to wake up, no matter how much shit happens to them, always still believe to some degree that all her wrongs will be righted and she´ll be queen to king chad thundercock in the end.

Now being unable to properly process the concept of love makes a good argument for being subhuman, question is, can foids actually learn that shit and maybe its really feminist dystopia which prevents them or are foids irrevocably subhuman?

join the club penguin

Yes.

interesting take, specifically the "leeching off genes" part. What do you think constitutes as "love" then, does it even actually exist in this world? Still interesting to think about, that a foid wouldnt even really love a chad, but rather feels good about getting to procreate with one of the "top" men. Actually makes sense, since it always seems more like a vanity trip for the foid in question when shes with a chad, as if shes high on the fact that she has been chosen over other foids and flaunts it by being lovsy dowsy with him. They typically dont see the chad for the person he really is, hence why so many chads get away with being assholes.

Similiar behaviour can also be witnessed with men when theyre around chads or stacys but they usually learn their lesson at some point unless theyre bluepilled faggots or actual morons. And even then, when the hit cuts deep enough almost any man will wise up and change his behaviour afterwards, foids never seem to wake up, no matter how much shit happens to them, always still believe to some degree that all her wrongs will be righted and she´ll be queen to king chad thundercock in the end.

Now being unable to properly process the concept of love makes a good argument for being subhuman, question is, can foids actually learn that shit and maybe its really feminist dystopia which prevents them or are foids irrevocably subhuman?
I wrote a short essay here about what I think about love:

Brutally over. No matter what we do or how ugly and autistic the foid is, the answer is always: No!:foidSoy:

Forget about foids and love, it's not for people like us.
Try to enjoy life, vidya, weed, movies, exercise