Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally found a good site for the mathematically challenged like me

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
has clear explanations,videos and computer generated practice tests

time to finally tackle my worst enemy ,fractions ! :lasereyes::lasereyes:

I'm also 25 btw :feelsrope:

has clear explanations,videos and computer generated practice tests

i struggle with basic math lmao, like counting to 10 :lul: :lul: :lul: they wanted to put me in special ed

I was always good at math until pre-calculus.

i struggle with basic math lmao, like counting to 10 :lul: :lul: :lul: they wanted to put me in special ed
:dafuckfeels:

The two of you obviously aren't Down syndrome cripples living in the sewers of Nairobi so I'm assuming you have this if you guys legit aren't able to grasp fractions and counting at the age of fucking 20 lmao. :feelswhere:

There’s a math problem thread here on .is.

you obviously aren't Down syndrome cripples living in the sewers of Nairobi

I'm 26, I struggle with anything above gradeschool level tremendously.
I did this internship where they gave me a clipboard with a list of things.
I had to count the listed things in the office, like pencils, erasers. They did this every monday.

I could not do it. Like, even after 2 days XD
This foid that worked there just took the clipboard from me. She usually did it in like an hour.

What happens is, I start counting, 1-2-3 and I just forget if I already counted something or not.
Even when counting in my head, I can not count to 12 for example.
When I get to like 5, I don't remember how much I counted already.
IRL that means I have to start over.

you can imagine. I had to count the same box of pencils like 100 times and sketch out how many I had already counted :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 1056080

I had to count the listed things in the office, like pencils, erasers. They did this every monday.

This foid that worked there just took the clipboard from me. She usually did it in like an hour.

What happens is, I start counting, 1-2-3 and I just forget if I already counted something or not.

you can imagine. I had to count the same box of pencils like 100 times and sketch out how many I had already counted :lul: :lul: :lul:
Brutal, i'm not like that but i'm very bad at math.

Brutal, i'm not like that but i'm very bad at math.
when I tell normies im retarded they think im virtue signalling
but im serious, i am fucking mentally retarded and its provable

when I tell normies im retarded they think im virtue signalling
but im serious, i am fucking mentally retarded and its provable
Mentally retarded, and yet you're one of best guys in here (also, not as retarded as normfags)

View attachment 1056080

I was same too. i had math problems.

i’m doing laplace transforms basically post calculus uni math stuff and this thread is really funny for some reason

Are you going to college or do you need it for a job?

i’m doing laplace transforms basically post calculus uni math stuff and this thread is really funny for some reason
Isn't that part of differential equations?

Last edited:
Isn't that multivariable calculus?
Multivariable calculus is still calculus, I.E, it’s calculus 3. But Laplace is really weird, it’s at the same time calculus but also complex analysis.
Tbf the whole point of Laplace is too represent integrals in the complex sphere which will allow you to solve differential equations easier. Also you can represent elementary integrals like sinx/x in laplace transform which will allow u to solve it (taylor series allow you to do that but whatever) That’s why it’s really hard to put it in a specific category.

Multivariable calculus is still calculus, I.E, it’s calculus 3. But Laplace is really weird, it’s at the same time calculus but also complex analysis.
Tbf the whole point of Laplace is too represent integrals in the complex sphere which will allow you to solve differential equations easier. Also you can represent elementary integrals like sinx/x in laplace transform which will allow u to solve it (taylor series allow you to do that but whatever) That’s why it’s really hard to put it in a specific category.
I changed my comment. I forgot about it but I thought I remembered seeing it in either multivariable calculus or differential equations, and I later realized it was the latter.

I changed my comment. I forgot about it but I thought I remembered seeing it in either multivariable calculus or differential equations, and I later realized it was the latter.
Are you an engineer? I’m doing laplace and partial derivatives now in electrical engineering.

Are you an engineer? I’m doing laplace and partial derivatives now in electrical engineering.
Not an engineer but I'm still a STEMcuck.

Not an engineer but I'm still a STEMcuck.
Damn what are u hoping to do after?
For me, I just wanna get a remote work and contribute jack shit to society while fuelling my addiction for learning.

Damn what are u hoping to do after?
For me, I just wanna get a remote work and contribute jack shit to society while fuelling my addiction for learning.
I'm "hoping" to become a codenigger because it's the only thing I don't hate doing.

I remember in kindergarten, my teacher made the class write the number 8 the "proper way", but I was the only one that kept drawing two circles together. The school also tried to put me in special ed as well because I failed almost all my subjects and my brother is mentally disabled as well, so they thought I was the same. My parents ended up making me transfer to a different school district instead and fortunately for them I became better.

Last edited:
I remember in kindergarten, my teacher made the class write the number 8 the "proper way", but I was the only one that kept drawing two circles together. The school also tried to put me in special ed as well because I failed almost all my subjects and my brother is mentally disabled as well, so they thought I was the same. My parents ended up making me transfer to a different school district instead and fortunately for them I became better.
:lul: :lul: :lul: HOLY SHIT
you are literally einstein from that one video

View: https://youtu.be/fW-ELFZrvKg?t=21

That shit was gay. Took fucking forever. Fuck Laplace