Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally finished building fort in Minecraft

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
4E4BD37F CA0A 45EE B220 C7574DA73190

Did it in survival. Took me a couple weeks but I finally finished it today:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

inb4 the other butthurt loser tell you that you should have "wealthmaxxed" of doing this.
Someone said that on another Minecraft post on here. Wageslaving is not worth it

this is mine although hardcore MC

Progress4

Not bad. But there's room for improvement. To inspire, watch this.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Damn we should make an incels.co MC server

I might look into it since I have spare cash to blow, I wonder if it can be done without doxxing myself

Damn we should make an incels.co MC server

I might look into it since I have spare cash to blow, I wonder if it can be done without doxxing myself
Would be pretty cool tbh. I only have ps4 version so I wouldn’t be able to join if it is on pc

I never played minecraft

Well he sure likes to shit on other people's copes, if i remember correctly he answered a post someone made about buying a new guitar saying that no one wants to see an ugly musician and that he should have spent that money to wealthmaxx, yet it's okay to use that money to fuck hookers.

And he really think he is cleaver by using the word wealthmaxxing instead of moneymaxxing, he would quote Alan Watts and say the money and wealth are different, but let's be honest, if you don't buy land, real estate, businesses and assets with the money you make you probably don't have the intelligence need to make money in the first place.

He say that users don't try to make money because it's not being discussed in here, but this is an incel forum to talk about inceldom not about money making, people who are serious about making money and building wealth talk about it in business related platforms.

He also talk about how NEETs should spend their free time to learn skills, i agree on this one, but he never talk about the most important skills needed for moneymaxxing which are accounting, economy, finance, laws, (that's what im learning in my trade school) those are very important and can help you make EVEN MORE money, seeing entrepeneers in my country talking about money in online platforms make me cringe so hard, they can easily make 20-30% more money with simple accounting tricks that are legal, @Grothendieck you should learn some online so you can retire asap since your degree can help you make good money.

Honestly Diocel knowing better than you isn't a good sign at all.
The thing is that I am technically moneymaxxing since I am investing in stocks. There is no point of trying too hard to make money when you can just have copes

I once created football stadium in minecraft