Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally Featured on Cucktears

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Sorry for all the threads recently, I have a lot to vent about. But I’ve finally been featured on cucktears after so long, and nearly 2,500 posts across two accounts.

Funny how instead of some joke about going ER or something they interpret as “muh violence”, they go out of their way to mock me for being upset that I’m oppressed.

Welcome to the club, mang

These assholes will twist absolutely anything an incel says to make him look like the bad guy. They also can't into sarcasm or humor. Although they claim it's due to Poe's Law, we all know the real reason. :feelstastyman::bluepill:

Congrats, OP. Love how they use Justin Bieber as an example.

Congratulations OP. I honestly think they don't even read replies on threads because I only ever see threads featured even if replies are better.

Why are you browsing there, eh?
A lot of us lurk incelphobe forums, lurk foid validation fishing spots, "orbit" foids, etc. to stay grounded and blackpilled. How do you think we get blackpill content here?

Cool.

I don’t really pay attention to them anymore tbh.

You sure it's not just normal orbiting?
With bona fide orbiting, you act as a foid's emotional tampon, guardian, and jester in the false hope that she will one day reward you with love and sex for your service. It's Niceguyism. If you keep one at arm's length and just make small talk once in a while with no expectation that it will go further than that, I wouldn't call that orbiting.

Obviously, if the foid starts fishing for compliments or whines too much about her problems, she's trying to pull you into her orbit, and you should ghost her ASAP.

With bona fide orbiting, you act as a foid's emotional tampon, guardian, and jester in the false hope that she will one day reward you with love and sex for your service. It's Niceguyism. If you keep one at arm's length and just make small talk once in a while with no expectation that it will go further than that, I wouldn't call that orbiting.

Obviously, if the foid starts fishing for compliments or whines too much about her problems, she's trying to pull you into her orbit, and you should ghost her ASAP.
I see.

Congrats OP you're bait skills are rivalled by none.

Feature me in the screenshot too!

Inceltears is filled with transgenders and Incels in denial

Good job. It feels nice, isnt it?
Lifegoals

I've been an active poster here for over 6 months, with over 4k messages in total, and I've never been featured on cucktears.

I've been an active poster here for over 6 months, with over 4k messages in total, and I've never been featured on cucktears.
You’re too high IQ for them. They can’t refute your posts. :feelsthink:

I don’t really pay attention to them anymore tbh.
Paying attention to them is a waste of time tbh. They live in a fantasy world.

10830017 8D9D 44D5 9996 2B39BD6B9C56

My first death threat. Cool.

Yet we’re the violent ones.

Happened again. That’s twice in the span of 24 hours.

Happened again. That’s twice in the span of 24 hours.

Lol. I don't think they even understood your point a little.

They sure didn’t. One of the comments even advocated for suicide.
But they want to play it off like they are some force of good against evil incels :feelskek:

But they want to play it off like they are some force of good against evil incels :feelskek:

“It makes them feel good. They think they will go down in history as some sort of revolutionary who fought against an evil regime. The fact that they're just bullying virgins on the internet doesn't even cross their minds, they are so deep into their own fantasies. They truly are the ultimate copers in this world.” - @Vocacel

I've been featured there about 7-8 times total. if they didnt avoid racepill like the plague i'd be featured 20 times