Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally done

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Finally fucking graduated shit was so anti climatic. This thing is so overrated why do people care about graduation so much most about this anti climatic finish.
6 years I went here lol. (Went here longer than this site has been up)

anyways now that’s over I want to embrace the NEET lifestyle. What do you NEETs do in a day to day basis.

Was this HS or College, ususally they make a big deal out of HS graduations because they are graduating to an even more degenerate and depraved enviroment.

I don't know but I assume NEETmaxxers just play vidya, sleep in, chill and shitpost, wish I could NEETmaxx

Didn't go. Graduations aren't for ethnic subhumans. They're for cool young Chads and Stacies to celebrate the rest of their lives together. :feelsjuice:

Was this HS or College, ususally they make a big deal out of HS graduations because they are graduating to an even more degenerate and depraved enviroment.

I don't know but I assume NEETmaxxers just play vidya, sleep in, chill and shitpost, wish I could NEETmaxx
HS.
Didn't go. Graduations aren't for ethnic subhumans. They're for cool young Chads and Stacies to celebrate the rest of their lives together. :feelsjuice:
Was your family fine with it. I had family come from different places to watch me graduate.

Was your family fine with it. I had family come from different places to watch me graduate.
I don't have any of my extended family where I live. Mogs me. :feelshaha:

It was only anti-climatic for you and other incels

I didn't go to my secondary school, college or uni graduation, just had the bastards post my certificates via royal mail

I don't have any of my extended family where I live. Mogs me. :feelshaha:
I don’t either bro some of them came from different countries. Meh I’m fine with it I’m an only child with a dead dad it’s better than just having my mom there.
It was only anti-climatic for you and other incels
Most people left pretty early after taking like a few pics LMFAO.

I didn't go to my secondary school, college or uni graduation, just had the bastards post my certificates via royal mail
Based

Congratulations

Overrated for you cuz you don't have any friends

Overrated for you cuz you don't have any friends