Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally deleted all social media

Good.

Also, did you accept to go to that b-day party? I personally would have done, since any social interaction is better than none & as others said who knows, you might meet a fellow brocel(redpilled or bluepilled though).

All of my social media accounts got hacked so I didn't even have to delete them myself. They are worthless anyways. Nothing of value was lost.

Good.

Also, did you accept to go to that b-day party? I personally would have done, since any social interaction is better than none & as others said who knows, you might meet a fellow brocel(redpilled or bluepilled though).
Its gonna be a couple brocels, theyre probably bluepilled and some normies

Idk where it will be celebrated tho.

Its gonna be a couple brocels, theyre probably bluepilled and some normies

Idk where it will be celebrated tho.
Unfamiliar with how things will be in the Balkans/Croatia, but I imagine it would be done at someone house/apartment, since in the US if you aren't going to some bar/club or out to eat then you will be celebrating at home.

Enjoy though, try & socialize enough to where you can just forget about this place, the blackpill, etc. just for a bit. I have only maybe 2-3 actual friends irl, and just some other acquaintances I am friendly with, I can't even recall the last b-day I went to.

I imagine the alcohol will be copious, since it is the Balkans kek; drink some Vodka for me.

I deleted social media roughly 2 years ago, cause I have nothing going on for myself in life and everyone post-mogs me.
Also, I don´t like to share personal information online of where I exactly live, postal code and what I´m up to, in regards to college/career. Thats honestly none of their fucking business and let´s be honest, most men own social media to give foids attention/validation and simp for them. You did a good thing

Social media is meaningless.

Unfamiliar with how things will be in the Balkans/Croatia, but I imagine it would be done at someone house/apartment, since in the US if you aren't going to some bar/club or out to eat then you will be celebrating at home.

Enjoy though, try & socialize enough to where you can just forget about this place, the blackpill, etc. just for a bit. I have only maybe 2-3 actual friends irl, and just some other acquaintances I am friendly with, I can't even recall the last b-day I went to.

I imagine the alcohol will be copious, since it is the Balkans kek; drink some Vodka for me.
It will probably be in some rented place, uninvited chads and foids will probably come, thats why im reconsidering going, here that shit happens all the time.

Someone has a bday party in a rented basement or some space and like 20 more uninvited ppl come and cause problems.