Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally bought myself a book after years!!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Its band of brothers. Really liked the mini series.
@NEETAndTidy

I hope u will get smarter also u wont post low iq posts :feelstrash::feelslala:

The very hungry caterpillar is good book

Books are good cope

The only books that I buy are manga and doujinshi. I hyaven't bought manga in quite a bit though.

<3 it's a good story! Especially if you enjoyed the series
But the book was only available in english and its not my native language. I hope that I will understand everything.

But the book was only available in english and its not my native language. I hope that I will understand everything.
Well if youre able to read alright on here you should be fine. I dont think it uses any difficult words

Well if youre able to read alright on here you should be fine. I dont think it uses any difficult words
ok. Yeah I can read everything on here and I'm like the best guy from my class in english.

The only books that I buy are manga and doujinshi. I hyaven't bought manga in quite a bit though.
I also buy a lot of manga, have lots of books to read.

I also buy a lot of manga, have lots of books to read.
Nice man which series do you buy? I just also noticed my typo when you quoted me, fucking hell I can't even fix it up by editing the post.

Nice man which series do you buy? I just also noticed my typo when you quoted me, fucking hell I can't even fix it up by editing the post.
i only buy turkish translated ones bec. they are cheap, gantz, another, berserk etc.

i only buy turkish translated ones bec. they are cheap, gantz, another, berserk etc.
I've heard about Gantz and Berserk. I'll probably get Berserk because I've heard about how manga is better for Guts character and I need a new series to collect besides One Punch Man.

I tried to read it but, was too low iq, to understand it's deeper meaning.
that is to expected. You must study it intensely for hours and even then if your iq isnt high even then you will never understand it