Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally back at the gym completely forget how much i hate normies especially gen z normies

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Freshman collegecel
★★★★
So finally back at the gym just to cope with college and lately I’ve been seeing these normie groups that just hang out there and do nothing if at all to give you some context i go to my residence hall gym not the rec center that shit is a 20 minute walk that isn’t worth it if i already have a small gym thats down stairs anyways every fucking time i keep going there there’s this group that consist of a nigger some white wigger with some travis scott merch on and another nigger they dont do jackshit at all at the gym they just hang there and talk they take up a fuck ton of space ( the gyms pretty small so having a group of three takes s up lots of space) and they pretend to workout by doing some bench presses on the smith machine and im there next to it because there’s another two benches that are next to the smith machine and the two benches have dumbbells infront i was constantly irritated because they’re just there doing nothing while my fatass is sweating by working out these normiefags just keep on yapping and yapping for 30mins and one of the nigger groups sees me and fist bumps me and proceeds to say “whats good bruh” typical nigger talk i didnt say anything and i just fist bumped him back i swear to allah i wanted to throw a fucking weight plate or a dumbell on these two niggers at the head and that white wigger (in gta V and borderlands 3 ) i hate normies more than chads