Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Finally an interesting post on CuckTears

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Credit to @PM_ME_STRIPPERS

@Themisterpepsi BTFO'd

What, on inceltears?
dWqm6.gif

You cant reason with these people, they will just obsess with misogyny even when it is not related to the topic. For example:

"Their misogyny makes everything they say irrelevant though"

You cant reason with these people, they will just obsess with misogyny even when it is not related to the topic. For example:

Pretty much this

They're trying to rationalize being bullies to less advantaged people whilst also pretending to be paragons of morality. You don't even have to be a woman hating psychopath to earn their ire, just be an incel and that's good enough for them. They're more immoral than us considering they actively seek out and harass and dox Incel users, whereas the worst of us just say mean things online, most of us don't even have post histories that are that hateful.

He deserves some props for trying but lol @ trying to appeal to the senses of normies, just look at the responses. The only thing humans understand is pain and physical force, stop trying to change the world with words, we need to change it with force, with wealth and influence, with power, all this talking and begging for sympathy doesn't do shit for us really and truly.

they wont listen to reason. high IQ post though.

Y'know, another thing I hate about /r/CuckTears is that it's basically a bunch of privileged white people picking on a group that has large amounts of ethnics, and yet none of them bat an eye at that despite the fact that when you break it down like that, it goes against their own moral code or whatever shit they follow.

Y'know, another thing I hate about /r/CuckTears is that it's basically a bunch of privileged white people picking on a group that has large amounts of ethnics, and yet none of them bat an eye at that despite the fact that when you break it down like that, it goes against their own moral code or whatever shit they follow.
We are apparently an alt right group

They're trying to rationalize being bullies to less advantaged people whilst also pretending to be paragons of morality. You don't even have to be a woman hating psychopath to earn their ire, just be an incel and that's good enough for them. They're more immoral than us considering they actively seek out and harass and dox Incel users, whereas the worst of us just say mean things online, most of us don't even have post histories that are that hateful.

I agree with you. In fact i remember the old days when r/incels existed, people would mention that you are an incel for no reason at all in a unrelated post. They would automatically downvote you regardless of what you say and try to dox you.

I agree with you. In fact i remember the old days when r/incels existed, people would mention that you are an incel for no reason at all in a unrelated post. They would automatically downvote you regardless of what you say and try to dox you.
It's a good thing we don't have to deal with that anymore.

This. Stop being fucking cucks. They don't want a discussion. For them, it's all about personality.

Reading the comments makes me wanna flay each and single one of the inceltears alive

Lol at people still trying to argue with cucktears. You can't argue with stupid.

Thank you, she looks really cute. Do you think anime is decent enough to watch?
Do you mean this anime or anime in general You should always start to watch anime with more serious / well written shows

JFL at the response of burnerPhone411. That is reddit in a nutshell.

Do you mean this anime or anime in general You should always start to watch anime with more serious / well written shows
I meant Sora No Method. I used to watch Miyazaki's work when i was young and animes like Mushishi, Serial Experiments Lain when i was young.

I meant Sora No Method. I used to watch Miyazaki's work when i was young and animes like Mushishi, Serial Experiments Lain when i was young.
It's a show that you should watch casually when you have a bad day.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/23209/Sora_no_Method I highly encourage you to read some different reviews (3s 6s 8s etc)

I think you should watch some different shows to get back into Anime. We have an Anime recommendation thread in Offtopic. Have you seen Code geass? You should watch it if you haven't

It's a show that you should watch casually when you have a bad day.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/23209/Sora_no_Method I highly encourage you to read some different reviews (3s 6s 8s etc)

I think you should watch some different shows to get back into Anime. We have an Anime recommendation thread in Offtopic. Have you seen Code geass? You should watch it if you haven't

I will watch Code Geass and i will look into the anime thread. What do you think of Black Butler and Blue Exorcist?

I will watch Code Geass and i will look into the anime thread. What do you think of Black Butler and Blue Exorcist?
Blue exorcist is good. The second season was way better and actually follows the manga. You need to stop season 1 at a certain point and then continue the show with season 2 if you want to watch it.

fuck i hated that

Blue exorcist is good. The second season was way better and actually follows the manga. You need to stop season 1 at a certain point and then continue the show with season 2 if you want to watch it.

I see, thank you!

Of course those retards misconstrued what the OP was saying. You have to be very stupid to be this bluepilled.

Of course those retards misconstrued what the OP was saying. You have to be very stupid to be this bluepilled.
they are so fucking dumb aye

"we only care about hte people promoting pedophilia and raaaape"

yeah that's how you know you've won

The best thing about this post is that it's very level headed. You did a great job @PM_ME_STRIPPERS it'll definitely reach a few borderline cucktears users. The active posters and incel despisers won't give a fuck though. To them, it's like the "white jihad" and "kill all women" incels hearing "not all women are bad.

why are you still talking to them? Just let their sub die