Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally a post of mine was posted on IT

Nice! I don't even know why they'd pick that, as it's nothing bad seeming. They just hate that even anime shows are blackpilled. I think I've been on IT four or five times now

IT niggas can't handle a word

I've only been posted once

omg wtf is this nerdy shit

I've been posted on there thrice
It's hard to tell how many times you've been posted. Usually you can just search your name and it'll show every time you've been posted but they censor the names for some reason a lot of the time

LMAO why did the roastie sensor, "nigga"

They never get our good sides, just our flopped postings

lmao looks like they literally censored 'niggas'?

imagine how much they'd freak out if they heard how much gen z/alpha used that word
I dont get it, what's the point of censoring a word in such a way that you can still make out what that word is? Atleast do a decent job at censoring it kek

they don't know what blackpill means
I'm 100% sure, that if you ask them if deformed man has equal chance of finding a mate as conventionaly attractive man, they will say no

I dont get it, what's the point of censoring a word in such a way that you can still make out what that word is? Atleast do a decent job at censoring it kek
they're so limp-wristed that they couldn't hold the mouse firmly enough to cross out the whole word

Nice! I don't even know why they'd pick that, as it's nothing bad seeming. They just hate that even anime shows are blackpilled. I think I've been on IT four or five times now
No clue. They will find something wrong with anything on this site lol.

I can talk about eating some celery and they'd find something wrong with it lmaoo

probably some weeb nerd was offended that someone 'misinterpreted' his favourite anime, by saying it had blackpilled themes

like, almost all entertainment for teen and preteen boys has some blackpilled/redpilled themes

No clue. They will find something wrong with anything on this site lol.
True. I talked about my struggle with losing my father after my 19th birthday and then my muscle car breaking down with nobody to help me fix it. Those IT bastards twisted it to make it look like I was more sad about the car breaking down than my father's death. Fuck them. I loved my father more than almost anyone else would love a parent because of how close we were, and me barely having any other social connections
I can talk about eating some celery and they'd find something wrong with it lmaoo
Hate to say it, but even I can find something wrong with that. Celery has so few calories that you burn more calories digesting it than it gives back, essentially making it a negative calorie food. Goes against natural survival to eat such things that offer no nutritional value

Why do these retarded normie motherfuckers think that anime culture is theirs?

I'm a legitimate Japanese, this was created precisely by the beta and truecel layer of society, this was weird until the 2000s, but after a while the mainstream started to take our concepts and confrontations to label themselves, fuck it.

probably some weeb nerd was offended that someone 'misinterpreted' his favourite anime, by saying it had blackpilled themes

like, almost all entertainment for teen and preteen boys has some blackpilled/redpilled themes

Yep. Blackpill is everywhere if you look for it. They just can't stand there is proof for our beliefs

Hate to say it, but even I can find something wrong with that. Celery has so few calories that you burn more calories digesting it than it gives back, essentially making it a negative calorie food. Goes against natural survival to eat such things that offer no nutritional value
ok but why would IT criticize that

this is the average foid on IT jfl:

they could really do with less calories

Why do these retarded normie motherfuckers think that anime culture is theirs?

I'm a legitimate Japanese, this was created precisely by the beta and truecel layer of society, this was weird until the 2000s, but after a while the mainstream started to take our concepts and confrontations to label themselves, fuck it.
normies ruined anime by making it mainstream, and they made it target bluepilled audiences instead of the truecels it used to target.

ok but why would IT criticize that

this is the average foid on IT jfl:

View attachment 1245496

they could really do with less calories
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Haha, true. They need a straight diet of celery ASAP to lose some weight. Also, that is one ugly foid, if it's a foid at all. Looks like a troon. Literally looks like a guy wearing a wig.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Haha, true. They need a straight diet of celery ASAP to lose some weight. Also, that is one ugly foid, if it's a foid at all. Looks like a troon. Literally looks like a guy wearing a wig.
yea I think they were the user flyingpastakitty, though IIRC the other ITfoids looked similar to her

IT infiltrator

yea I think they were the user flyingpastakitty
Hilarious name, kek
, though IIRC the other ITfoids looked similar to her
Brutal. And yet, they still get boyfriends either while their looksmatched roped by now. I mog most IT foids to oblivion in looks, yet here I am rotting while they live their best lives on easy mode. Pussy privilege is real. Is this one even a biological woman though? It's so fucking hard to tell sometimes

I mog most IT foids to oblivion in looks, yet here I am rotting while they live their best lives on easy mode. Pussy privilege is real.
ikr, the ugliest landwhale foids get into relationships easily and SMVmog us to oblivion, even though they look so hideous they might as well be lovecraftian monsters
Is this one even a biological woman though? It's so fucking hard to tell sometimes
honestly who knows

foids nowadays are so ugly that it can be difficult to tell if it's a troon or just an ugly foid

ikr, the ugliest landwhale foids get into relationships easily and SMVmog us to oblivion, even though they look so hideous they might as well be lovecraftian monsters
For real. I saw a post on Reddit a while ago of a disgustingly deformed foid after a dog attack with an MTN boyfriend. I'm not kidding, her face was utterly disgusting and looked like a horror movie prop, and she had a somewhat decent looking boyfriend. It's insane how easy it is for them. I wrote a comment saying it was ridiculous a woman that ugly could get a relationship but a normal looking guy like myself can't. They gave me around 80 downvoted, but I didn't care because I needed to voice the truth.
honestly who knows

foids nowadays are so ugly that it can be difficult to tell if it's a troon or just an ugly foid
True. Insane the bar is so low for women nowadays that you can't even tell, and yet men are expected to be a 6 foot+ gigachad with big money

I wrote a comment saying it was ridiculous a woman that ugly could get a relationship but a normal looking guy like myself can't. They gave me around 80 downvoted, but I didn't care because I needed to voice the truth.
100%, the dating scene favours foids massively, but redditors are in denial about that because they can't let males be sympathetic or victims

they will blame everything on the fictional 'patriarchy' so that they can go on hating males for being oppressive
True. Insane the bar is so low for women nowadays that you can't even tell, and yet men are expected to be a 6 foot+ gigachad with big money
a 3/10 landwhale would expect a 6 foot gigachad lawyer, and consider it settling if she got with anyone else. so who knows what the other foids expect jfl

100%, the dating scene favours foids massively, but redditors are in denial about that because they can't let males be sympathetic or victims

they will blame everything on the fictional 'patriarchy' so that they can go on hating males for being oppressive
Yep. They always bring up that mysterious and nonexistent patriarchy. We live in a matriarchy right now, and that's a fact. The thing these entitled females fail to realize though is that it is not sustainable. Men hold the monopoly on brute force capability, and do most of the important jobs in society. If enough men are excluded from dating, either a societal collapse from them not putting into society will occur, or a full on gender war if enough men get fed up with how things are. None of this will likely happen until 50-100 years from now though, as normie men are way too bluepilled right now
a 3/10 landwhale would expect a 6 foot gigachad lawyer, and consider it settling if she got with anyone else. so who knows what the other foids expect jfl
True. Wish they'd just date their looksmatch like a decent person would