Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Final tribute to @GoyimWithAttitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
So i think the legend got his final nail in the coffin. He went too far this time, calling people manlets and berating the whole forum
I prefered his posts before he went crazy but, i have sympathy for this fellow cel. I can imagine the pain and frustration that led to his mental breakdown.
I will miss the days when i knew there was always gonna be an incel out there, ready to answer to my posts in lightnightspeed 24/7, posting joker memes

Rest in piece brother, i won't forget you

@GoyimWithAttitude I already miss you, buddy boyo

@GoyimWithAttitude
See you space cowboy

The mods should free him, he made the forum alive and his posts weren't that bad low effort

@GoyimWithAttitude
See you space cowboy

The mods should free him, he made the forum alive and his posts weren't that bad low effort
ER would hate you because your rank color looks similar to grey kek

Maybe he can appeal.

ER would hate you because your rank color looks similar to grey kek
9 more posts until I finally escape the worst color :feelsgah:

Did ER hate the color grey? Over for greycels :feelscry:

Damn he gets unbanned, only to be perm'd shortly after. Fuck.

I liked his posts a few weeks ago, he went too far this time

I have sympathy for his struggle. But the rules are clear. Unlike some subreddits, you come here and it's clear what you should and shouldn't do.

Last thing he said to me, RIP.

@Newbie17 @-BrettyBoy- :p

Bro, I was just imitating Goyim :feelsbadman:
Shit man, im too autistic to realize :feelsbadman:
But yeah when he called Colvin "a fucking manlet" it was too far for me man, we shouldnt have to worry about being bullied for our inadequates here

I liked his posts a few weeks ago, he went too far this time
Yeah I think the last thread is what got him banned
But yeah when he called Colvin "a fucking manlet" it was too far for me man, we shouldnt have to worry about being bullied for our inadequates here
Yeah that was the last straw. Making fun of things people cant change is the lowest of the low and just petty

Gone too soon

Yeah I think the last thread is what got him banned

Yeah that was the last straw. Making fun of things people cant change is the lowest of the low and just petty
He really did that?

Well. That is that.

NEXT!

Confessionbear: i actually reported his post to you, it hurt to backstab him but i had to do it
What kind of piece of shit are you, Judas.

Yeah man, he left me but no choice. Didnt want him to get banned tho
Thats what happens when you report someone tbh .
But i didnt saw the post you are talking about so i cant judge .

What kind of piece of shit are you, Judas.
Yeah because saying "Shut the fuck up you fucking manlet" on an incel forum definitely doesnt warrant a ban right? @Ropemaxx did the right thing by reporting

Yeah because saying "Shut the fuck up you fucking manlet" on an incel forum definitely doesnt warrant a ban right? @Ropemaxx did the right thing by reporting
He was prob memeing, hypersensitive child

Had to happen sooner or later. He was acting more and more retarded every time he posted.

I know autist

Go to Reddit if you need a safe space, child
Sounds like you actually need a safe space cause youre overreacting lmao. Wow you called me an autist I'm so offended!!!!! I said someone insulted me with manlet OMG my day is ruined!!! JFL cope harder.

Sounds like you actually need a safe space cause youre overreacting lmao. Wow you called me an autist I'm so offended!!!!! I said someone insulted me with manlet OMG my day is ruined!!! JFL cope harder.
Im chilling autist

Unfortunate how so many older posters are getting banned as of late.

I know autist

Go to Reddit if you need a safe space, child
its not about being offended or not, but we can't have a culture were we bully people for their flaws, on an incel forum. You wanna allow bragging too? SMH

its not about being offended or not, but we can't have a culture were we bully people for their flaws, on an incel forum. You wanna allow bragging too? SMH
Still kinda hypocritical to get him banned then make a tribute thread don't u thinl?

Status
Not open for further replies.