Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Final Thoughts

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Now that the match is over here's the takeaway:

Michael unable to use his under the table kings move is weak. I don't even think he deserves No.1 USA without his kings move.

Devon Larrat sold is soul to Bloat Jesus. He is undisputed No.1 in the West right now. He should go to Georgia next(I remember his comment of Georgian Team's YT channel where he talked about coming to Georgia to spar with their team especially Gennadi).
Devon Vs Vitaly and winner gets to pull Levan for undisputed world champion.

Also me thinking Levan would have destroyed this Micheal Todd,,Igor did the right thing. Levan is their best so he should fight against the best.

"School bus" (as Larry would describe him) absolutely destroyed Wheels. Feeling a bit sad for Larry and me thinking with all these extraordinary strength he has and all the hard work he put I feel like this loss of 6-0 would really put him off against armwrestling. I remember one interview where he said "I want to be No.1 in USA" which tbh seems a bit too far fetched now. I could be wrong tho.... Idk but he contributed a lot to the popularity of the sport and I'm proud of his progress.

Here's a thought experiment:

Larry is one of the strongest human being and schoolboy destroyed him easy now off season Devon toyed with Schoolboy last year. Now I'm wondering how fucking strong must 2018 Denis would be to absolutely annihilate Devon.
Holy shit! That level of strength is just beyond my understanding. Devon in the aftermatch literally said "I don't think I'm EVER beating this guy":dafuckfeels:

Prime Denis is literally like Thanos. It's comical how strong he is. Handcrafted by the Armwrestling Gods, I wish he returns next year.

Imagine:

Devon Vs Vitaly
winner Vs Levan
winner Vs Denis

Holy shit I'll loose my mind :feelsohh:

@Saysitsover come here and give your thoughts nigga

I hope its your cope and don't take it seriously while the world is shitting on you.

I hope its your cope and don't take it seriously while the world is shitting on you.
Me and my girlfriend loves the sport. We wrestle every night tbh it's fun toying with her little fragile self every night. God! I love my baby girl so much :feelsohh:

imaginary girlfriend
:feelsrope:

If they were normal chads who gave no effort and pulls pussy it would be cucked to praise them. But if you know anything about the sport Devon will inspire you. In his time he has cucked the biggest bodybuilders ever.
he’d cuck the biggest chad you know of on the table ful sweep

If they were normal chads who gave no effort and pulls pussy it would be cucked to praise them. But if you know anything about the sport Devon will inspire you. In his time he has cucked the biggest bodybuilders ever.
he’d cuck the biggest chad you know of on the table ful sweep
Legit. He's a good guy, truly inspiring. Also been with his wife since his early 20s. A good role model tbh. I really want to see him Vs Levan now but I feel like he's risking his health way too much :feelscry: