Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Final summary of height Vs face, you can't lack in either, and one has to be decently above average

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
For whites atleast

You can lack in height or be below average and still be a chad, especially if you live in a country where femoids are very short, face is what matters and height is a little bonus on top of already being attractive

Last edited:
You can lack in height or be below average and still be a chad, especially if you live in a country where femoids are very short
Nope, look at Knajid or Five four manlet
You need at least 5'9

>below average
>Chad

lolno.

Every chad in my high school is shorter than me, one of them is the shortest in class, face is what matters and height is the biggest cope
You need at least 5'9

Ye, knajid is a giga chad but his height makes him incel

Every chad in my high school is shorter than me, one of them is the shortest in class, face is what matters and height is the biggest cope
I'm not saying height is an ascension tool you can't be short though
But if you're 6'2 plus you only need an average face to be okay

>below average
>Chad

lolno.
Chad is always at least of average height but mostly taller. Someone with a handsome face who is about 5'8 or 5'9 is only a Chadlite.

I'm not saying height is an ascension tool you can't be short though
But if you're 6'2 plus you only need an average face to be okay

But you said if you were lacking in face then it's over
Chad is always at least of average height but mostly taller. Someone with a handsome face who is about 5'8 or 5'9 is only a Chadlite.

I guess they can't truly be a chad

But you said if you were lacking in face then it's over

I guess they can't truly be a chad
Average isnt lacking, you just have the standard okay bone structure

Average isnt lacking, you just have the standard okay bone structure

5'9 is below average unless you live in south east europe where every male is 5'7

I'd say they can still be a Chad over 5'8
Height can either kill you or save you, it doesn't bump you up if you have a good face already
5'9 is below average unless you live in south east europe where every male is 5'7
It won't kill you though

Last edited:
I'd say they can still be a Chad over 5'8
Height can either kill you or save you, it doesn't bump you up if you have a good face already
Not here in Germany. Average height for men is 5'11 but that includes all the old guys and ethnic manlets. So a young german male is about 6'0 or 6'1 on average. 5'8 is just pathetic in my country.

Not here in Germany. Average height for men is 5'11 but that includes all the old guys and ethnic manlets. So a young german male is about 6'0 or 6'1 on average. 5'8 is just pathetic in my country.
Meh 5'10 there then

You need at least 5'9
Right. That's why i say claiming someone is fakecel because of good face only is utterly stupid. He always can be like 5'5 and it never began for him.

geez thanks for the final summary man, I'm sure this will never come up again, now

"decently above average" is bluepill.

You are either hot or not.

you have to be above average enough in one to level the other one out

so it's still over for ethnicels...ah well

"decently above average" is bluepill.

You are either hot or not.
That's what I mean, you can be hot with an average face if you're rly tall, you can be not hot with a good face if your short