Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Final Solution to the IT Question

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
  1. Hiding Inceldom Discussion (or possibly the whole forum) from bluepillers (non-registered "people").
  2. Better requirements for registered members, or maybe hiding Inceldom Discussion from members until they reach a certain amount of posts.
  3. IT threads should be banned from the whole forum or at least moved to the lounge or the sewers.

Let me know what you guys think.
(let me know if you get the reference btw :feelshmm::bigbrain:)

Last edited:
What if I like making soys seethe with my high IQ posts?

That's kind of pussy tbh, the real final solution is to put them in some nice 1940s style showers :feelsokman:

Or maybe ignore them

I think we should hide everything from bluepillers, and having a better vetting process with it comes to people registering.

That's kind of pussy tbh, the real final solution is to put them in some nice 1940s style showers :feelsokman:
I'd prefer that too :feelshmm:
I was gonna make a poll but I don't know how to, I can't find the option to add options in the poll :feelskek:

I think there should be a top tier vetting process to actually join the forum, but tbh it doesn't matter what those retards think about us.

The problem with that is they'll just go harass another incel forum like looksmatch.org. the only way is to get all the incel forums to close their forums to public eye, then again all incels forums would get little to no more members, which is a win/lose situation. They are in fact helping us and hurting us, sorta how females are to the world. It's best to just stay how it is.

Last edited:
Oy vey but how else should (((they))) monitor lonley, virgin males

We need a EReal solution (oops, what an unfortunate typo)

idc about inceltears.

bad exposure is good exposure. the blackpill is the truth and the truth will prevail if more people learn of it.