Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel final exams on june 30 and july 1 and july 4

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i got final exams for grade 11 and i cant study for shit because i am too mentally fucked to even read one sentence so i will just ingore it but the benefit is that its online so i can cheat from my phone on quizlet and get a good grade and if it wasnt online i wouIdve failed this year and ended up being homeless and die of starvation. my life already sucks that i barely enjoy doing anything anymore but i just cope so hard with videogames and aint gonna lie its getting boring playing videogames tbh before i used to enjoy it but now after knowing the truth of this world it put me into panic mode ngl.

You got exams on both "Canada Day" and American Independence Day.

Are you 16? In the UK High school, Year 11 are 16 year olds.
nah i am 18 in american curriclum but i had to redo a year because of me being brutally bullied at highschool

C5a5d8af9f0f53be1e714ee4634b2ac2

I hate exams

Exam season is one of those things I'm never going to miss in my life. Specially the exam season of spring semester right before the summer break: Being anxious, studying almost all day (and when you relax you can't stop thinking about exams), being paranoid about getting late to exams due to bad public transport, etc. I'm happy my masters is taught entirely with assignments and 80% is independent learning, much much better than exam based teaching. Indeed I'm finding my masters easier than bachelors even if the content is more complex.

Exam season is one of those things I'm never going to miss in my life. Specially the exam season of spring semester right before the summer break: Being anxious, studying almost all day (and when you relax you can't stop thinking about exams), being paranoid about getting late to exams due to bad public transport, etc. I'm happy my masters is taught entirely with assignments and 80% is independent learning, much much better than exam based teaching. Indeed I'm finding my masters easier than bachelors even if the content is more complex.
brutal:panties:

you'll be destroyed in college and during STEM job interviews if you resort to this over and over.

oh is it worse than highschool
yes by a lot. Especially for stem jobs. docrors/lawyers often study 6-8 hrs a day for years. engineers 4-6

yes by a lot. Especially for stem jobs. docrors/lawyers often study 6-8 hrs a day for years. engineers 4-6
do u think cybersecurity is a good career because i am thinking of doing it

do u think cybersecurity is a good career because i am thinking of doing it
yes but try to do research and some courses in it before going full way in. so you won't get disappointed 2-3 years in your degree like some people do