Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Filthy Frank was quite the character.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Imagine this in 2020, his channel would've been shut down in less then 24 hours.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSg2tXz_T6M&bpctr=1598004509

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-IkUdg9YWM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=proylafJBGk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y43ZpfUswk

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

wVSzTcM.gif
tenor.gif

He was always incel looking as well which made him relatable. I always liked how based he was. Now that he’s statusmaxxed, he can slay and I no longer relate to him

i miss his vids with max moe foe and howtobasic

Filthy Frank mogs me.

He eye area Mogs me to self harm.

He was always incel looking as well which made him relatable. I always liked how based he was. Now that he’s statusmaxxed, he can slay and I no longer relate to him

He actually looked pretty decent, if you search up 'Filthy frank exposes himself' you'll see he looked better then he does now and there were fair amount of females commenting he looked cute.(this was quite ways before he had any sort of big status)

But anyways yea i think the coolest thing with him was how he filmed himself in a small room like some Truecel pervert, it really went well with his character, once he started to get more 'high budget' if you will is when i lost interest tbh.

His biggest appeal was that he was just some 19-22 year old kid filming dumb shit in his small room, i believe that's why he gained traction in the first place.(also he was responsible for a lot of memes. harlem shake being the most notable)
i miss his vids with max moe foe and howtobasic

Will never forget vomit cake.

:feelspuke::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He really lived up to his name.

I remember when these came out. Still funny as fuck.
I remember watching their hair cake video what a fucking faggots lmao.
That was legendary. JewTube recently took it down :feelsohgod:

I remember when these came out. Still funny as fuck.

His older videos before the throat cancer are also quite good, you can see his humour evolving.

That was legendary. JewTube recently took it down :feelsohgod:

Why did they take those down? too graphic?

But seriously if i remember right it gets even worse since after hair and vomit cakes then they did human cake which was just... yea it was some snuff film level degeneracy. :feelspuke::feelsohgod::feelskek::lul:

LMAO I just remember idubbz got cucked by a fake tits pear faced ugly ass girl

Why did they take those down? too graphic?

But seriously if i remember right it gets even worse since after hair and vomit cakes then they did human cake which was just... yea it was some snuff film level degeneracy. :feelspuke::feelsohgod::feelskek::lul:
Because it violated their gay TOS. JewTube said they wouldn't go back and take down videos made prior to new rules too. Fucking cunts man.
LMAO I just remember idubbz got cucked by a fake tits pear faced ugly ass girl
Nah he let her cuck him. I almost forgot about that whole thing ngl lol

Golden age of youtube ngl

Golden age of youtube ngl
I agree.

I guenuienly feel bad for people who missed out on Papa Franku and that era in general. YT has gone to utter shit now.

I miss you papa franku :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Always found him obnoxious tbh. Comedy for the ADHD era I guess. Loud and random noises, fast cuts, and vibrant, sporadic movements to keep the audience's attention

Always found him obnoxious tbh. Comedy for the ADHD era I guess. Loud and random noises, fast cuts, and vibrant, sporadic movements to keep the audience's attention

He was obnoxious but since me and 99% of people are simple creatures i found it funny, he had(still has?) some real comedic talent.

he mogs joji hard

You know the funny thing is that it's actually true.

I don't know if it's the hairstyle or what but if you google joji and look at his most recent videos and then compare him to Filthy Frank he actually looks way worse.

You know the funny thing is that it's actually true.

I don't know if it's the hairstyle or what but if you google joji and look at his most recent videos and then compare him to Filthy Frank he actually looks way worse.
he was younger back then so it makes sense. i wasn't talking about looks though, i was referring to how joji isn't entertaining or interesting at all, while filthy frank was a legend.

he was younger back then so it makes sense. i wasn't talking about looks though, i was referring to how joji isn't entertaining or interesting at all, while filthy frank was a legend.

Yea i guess that's true as well.

Filthy Frank as a concept is a low inhib Perverted Man who does what he pleases, no wonder people found him entertaining.

Now he's a normie rapper that normies and foids worship :feelsbadman: