Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel filthy femcels

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★★★
I was typing into google femcels to try and see what they are doing in regards to incels and I found the site on reddit and these whiny cunts are stealing our words and changing one letter so foids become moids and so on, they are also saying shit about us and some even browse here and it got me thinking if these cunts want to be us so bad why not just go trans and that way they could fuck each other and stop feeling sorry for themselves as they are only single because chad won't fuck them and my guess is if we approached a femcel we would get rejected as we would be considered not worthy and most of them are not virgins so in a way they are also mentally retarded for thinking they are the same as us.

Foids will butt into any male space for attention. That includes the incelsphere.

Call 'em what they are and move on: posers.

don't give them attention, that's what they want (just kidding, what they really want is chad)

Holes lack creativity, they will just rip off.

I remember that the femcels subreddit literally doesn’t allow men to PM the girls on there, fucking chad only JFL

femcels are such a meme

The most mental retardation I've read on them is some of them actually have kids :lul:
Do they kno even comprehend involuntary celibate?:feelstastyman:

Foids will butt into any male space for attention. That includes the incelsphere.

May God destroy them wherever they may be

Women have no creativity