Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Films you watched that kept you bluepilled

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
Pretty much name films you’ve watched before the blackening that gave you hope in foids and being bluepilled

Here’s mine
4FC1A34E C168 4B13 BF89 053E4B56A50C

Film about a bluepilled cel that fancies the prettiest girl in school but is dating the jock but eventually gets her in the end through personality and quirkiness with the help of his brother.

I remember watching this 3 times in my early teens

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.

Hitch

Made of Honor

Paul Blart

Others I can’t think of right now

movies are bluepill factories meant too keep the masses stupid meanwhile .co sites get taken down on the internet and movies like "cuties" exists

Hitch

Made of Honor

Paul Blart

Others I can’t think of right now
I remember seeing a mall cop ad thinking it was some advert for mall cops to be hired

Shawshank Redemption. It was all about not giving up hope.

JFL. Its better to just give up all hope and LDAR.

Shawshank Redemption. It was all about not giving up hope.

JFL. Its better to just give up all hope and LDAR.
It was actually a good film as well funnily enough a story like that would benefit chadlite/chad

The movies in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids series and Home Alone 1 and 2.

movies are bluepill factories meant too keep the masses stupid meanwhile .co sites get taken down on the internet and movies like "cuties" exists
Society is moving away from that type of thing now and prefers to rub the reality in ugly male's face. The bluepilled movies were more a fixture of the 70s, 80s and 90s. Incidentally those are times people in western countries regard as a more optimistic time culturally.

The movies in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids series and Home Alone 1 and 2.

Society is moving away from that type of thing now and prefers to rub the reality in ugly male's face. The bluepilled movies were more a fixture of the 70s, 80s and 90s. Incidentally those are times people in western countries regard as a more optimistic time culturally.
80’s and 90’s were fine 70’s looked trash

80’s and 90’s were fine 70’s looked trash
80s and 90s were heavy on the bluepill. Movies in the 70s were not as much but still way more bluepilled than today where the insistence is on everyone being edgy and sexual tbhngl

2 and a half men was a show I never liked and when I came here I realized why. The whole show was a humiliation simulation

I cant think of any tbh. I was never a fan of any movies that were excessively bluepilled to the point of it effecting how I saw things.

80s and 90s were heavy on the bluepill. Movies in the 70s were not as much but still way more bluepilled than today where the insistence is on everyone being edgy and sexual tbhngl
I meant the general aesthetic of the era not the films specifically
2 and a half men was a show I never liked and when I came here I realized why. The whole show was a humiliation simulation
Most modern sitcom are forced

A Serbian Film

I meant the general aesthetic of the era not the films specifically
The 70s had a sort of nostalgic aesthetic too with the cars, lighting and clothing too tbh
But nothing exemplifies the aesthetic of the bluepilled American dream of a wife and kids and a successful life if you work hard and have the right attitude as those kinds of popular films geared toward children and families in the 80s and 90s imo.

This is the first one I can rmb
A Walk to Remember Poster

Personally I never took any film seriously enough to base my outlook on life on them.

Pretty much name films you’ve watched before the blackening that gave you hope in foids and being bluepilled

Here’s mineView attachment 336837
Film about a bluepilled cel that fancies the prettiest girl in school but is dating the jock but eventually gets her in the end through personality and quirkiness with the help of his brother.

I remember watching this 3 times in my early teens
Not films but just about every teen nick show from mid 00s-early 10s

all disney movies all will smith movies. Fk

2&1/2 is just life on CHARlie mode vs life on alan mode , idk how ppl can never like it