Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Filled with so much rage. Screamed at another couple foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
I am so filled with rage and hatred nowadays. Just pure anger at everyone. My family, strangers, everyone.

Cussed out another foid over a parking spot AGAIN, some noodlewhore. As I just took her spot, she rolled down her window and started saying "wow, what a gentleman" in noodle accent, and I screamed at her, with Fucks thrown in there.

People were staring at the yelling.
Then as I got out of my car, another foreign foid after she walked a few feet away, "you need to wash your mouth." I was tempted to go up to her face and cuss her out but there were kids nearby. So I just said "Shut up. Keep walking."

I am filled with so much anger and hate. I can't deal with this rage. I need help boyos.

Just chill and postmaxx bro, it helps.

Also carlicencemogs me

I am so filled with rage and hatred nowadays. Just pure anger at everyone. My family, strangers, everyone.

Cussed out another foid over a parking spot AGAIN, some noodlewhore. As I just took her spot, she rolled down her window and started saying "wow, what a gentleman" in noodle accent, and I screamed at her, with Fucks thrown in there.

I am filled with so much anger and hate. I can't deal with this rage. I need help boyos.
ThERe are AMazing ways, to let that anger out many CHOices.

Are you angry to other incels/users on this site too :ping: ?

Are you angry to other incels/users on this site too :ping: ?

No, cuz you're my brahs. Just IRL, I can barely contain my emotions, and it is wreaking havoc on my well being.

No, cuz you're my brahs. Just IRL, I can barely contain my emotions, and it is wreaking havoc on my well being.
alert for you to make you happier, u have us bro

You have a car .. how can you be incel :dab::dab::dab:

Oh, i see. Im just a bit more scared irl

Good for you tbh, good :ping:

Ye, its the first time im weightmogging someone :ping:
do you think its good idea to height fraud with lifts at this weight
it will be very strange to see guy who is over 5'10 in shoes and weigh 42kgs lol

do you think its good idea to height fraud with lifts at this weight
it will be very strange to see guy who is over 5'10 in shoes and weigh 42kgs lol
No way, get some weight first. (note to myself also :ping: )

Stop hijacking to talk about your height and weight!!!!!!:woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The problem we need to solve is my RAGE!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

just drop the anger and drink water

You are doing an amazing job tbh tbh.

It's good to drive around town and scream at peasants cucks, normies and foids to ruin their cucky day.

I do it sometimes on my bike to ruin their peace and bring chaos, a loud yell and screaming and pointing makes them nervous.

Life fuel boyos.

I used to be this very passive and nice guy, so I'm not a jerk or a dudebro, Just taking revenge now shrugs, make their life miserable.

try drugs to rebel against your asian parents

#metoo
Ragefuel2