Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Filled out 2 Job Applications Today

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
@13k 's recent manlet/ethnik thread just killed what little joy I had in my heart. The only things on my mind are getting a job so I can save my money for the next 20 years and rot in my newly purchased victorian style home.

Something clicked in that thread. I now HATE attractive women.

I hope you will find a job boyo

thanks brah, It's been 3 months and I'm starting to forget the things I learned in University
This is not your fault.

The education system just sucks and everyone just learns to pass their tests

@13k 's recent manlet/ethnik thread just killed what little joy I had in my heart. The only things on my mind are getting a job so I can save my money for the next 20 years and rot in my newly purchased victorian style home.

Something clicked in that thread. I now HATE attractive women.
you did good, neetdom aint way to live. at least you will cope better if you get a job. dotn ever resort to being betabux tho

Need more than that.

what kind of position you apply for?

you did good, neetdom aint way to live. at least you will cope better if you get a job. dotn ever resort to being betabux tho
betabux will be hard, I'm in the babyrabbies stage ATM, need more blackpills to kill this drive

Good luck buddy boyo

Wish you luck

86877698 9999 48D1 9FDC F4728B858BD4