Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fill your vril energy to escape the world we live in

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Fill your body with the secret vril energy to escspe the fake illusional world we live in rn.

View: https://youtu.be/Kj8a8pO22sw

Screenshot 20220526 170409 YouTube

the fuck is this? it looks like some kind of a mason satanist ceremony :feelspuke::feelspuke:
secret vril society meeting.
The real satanists are in the media and in vatican :dab:

Based, vril will set you free :feelsLSD:

Ya...It's much better this way:

This shall end the same way it began - Intellau "Henry" Celistic Versus Shannon Rose B

Contenders:

23-year-old Intellau Celistic, of Wisconsin, born into the home of quarreling parents who fought violently. Intellau has Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Palinopsia. The man could barely socialize with relatives as an adolescent. His stake is Shannon's Cumskin vanity.

21-year-old Shannon Rose, of Wisconsin, born into the home of quarreling parents(Drunkard/Violent father), several restraining orders, and divorced parents. Shannon entered therapy for "Depression & Anxiety", where she met Intellau, in 2013. Her stake is Intellau's observant personality.

Last edited:
I want to be kidnapped by an alien nordic-race-looking species and never come back to this globohomo gay ass rock known as planet Earth :feelsbadman:

If not nordics, then I want the greys to kidnap me at least :society: I mean come on where's my mudda fokken grey alien foid gf at? :lasereyes: