Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Filipinos reached 5'4 average height

I think she meant the foids are 5'4+.

Cucked subreddit nuke jfl they gain gratification from mogging the shit out of chink manlets fuck foids

JFL at this foid thinking that guys won't date her because she's too short, actual retard

This bitch's height is the average height of foids in US and many european countries and shes insecure about being short? JFL state of foids in 2024. Even at 5'0, her inbox will be flooded with 1000 messages.

This bitch is the average height of foids in US and many european countries and shes insecure about being short? JFL state of foids in 2024. Even at 5'0, her inbox will be flooded with 1000 messages.
average female height in Philippines is 5'0 btw

Never began for SEA monkeys.
People have the audacity to tell me geomaxxing doesn't mork. Niggas have no money and the average height is 5ft 4. If your 5ft 7 and have enough passive income you could live as a king. But alas I am poorcel so its over