Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Figured out a way to deal with small interactions with foids when you're out and about

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
I sometimes pass by this small drive-thru coffee shop in the morning and ofc there are only foids working in those places and the occasional gay. What I do now is pretend to be mute. Yes, mute, as in not being able to speak. This for me is High IQ,

Reasons:

1,) I don't have to speak to them
2,) Don't have to pretend to be nice and care
3.) they don't bother me with forced conversation, cause let's face it she doesn't care how my day is going
4.) they usually express sympathy and treat me nicer cause they think I'm disabled
5.) it allows me to have my music playing and not have to pause or turn it down
6.) a few more i forgot cause I'm autistic...................

Cons:

1.) Believe this or not, some actually know ASL, that caught me off guard, thankfully I know some basics so ez.

This also works in a variety of other situations but drive-thru places are ideal. And in case you're wondering what I got, I got the ER (RIP) special: Vanilla Latte.

This is a good idea, I'll have to try this out.

based, the biggest blackpill ever made here :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Are you completely autistic. They are able to tell you are not mute, you probably look like a total asshole and it seems to be way more effort than just giving short one line answers

Are you completely autistic. They are able to tell you are not mute, you probably look like a total asshole and it seems to be way more effort than just giving short one line answers

how would you be able to tell just by looking at someone?

This is a funny thread because an autistic man thinks he is pretending to be nonverbal but he's in fact nonverbal autistic for real:feelshaha:

Just common sense and intuition. I think they laugh about it when you leave
you can't just look at someone's face and tell, that's complete bs. Plus like I said, I know the basics too and I can also understand it somewhat.

Just smile and nod bro