Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Figthcel's approaches and acts of revenge

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
I am 32 eurocel 3-4/10 skinny.

1. A couple of months ago bought a beer to some foid at a disco. She didnt want it at first but I said that Id like to talk with her.

We sat down.
She told me shes 23 and a single mother and the father was a bad guy. I asked whether she loves her daughter and so on. She asked me if I smoke marihuana I said no. Then I touched her leg and she said she needs to leave.

2. Spoke to a girl I use to see at a gym. I helped her with some equipment before. She works in HR and is around 25 and 5/10 but I really like her. She could be my looksmatch if not for the hypergamy. I asked if she would like to work out together sometimes. She said she cant shes preparing for a competition. I said when is that. She said in November. So I said lets work out together after that. She said see you around or something.
Because she is a HR foid I know she is just too polite maybe even feeling sorry for meh.

3. A girl at the gym was wearing a gaming hoodie. She was like 25 and fat 3/10. I asked her 'What hero do you play?'
She passed by me silently. Then stopped and turned her head. 'Its my boyfriends hoodie' with a disgusted face.
Lol I wouldnt touch her with a stick I just saw the opportunity for approach.

4.Foid at a company where I used to work. Shes 32 around 4/10. She told me she broke up with BF. Back then I asked her over a message if she wants to maybe find a new one and go out with me. She never replied.
A year later I met her. She is still single. Later that day she texted me. I replied ' You didnt reply to my proposition a year ago ' She replied ' Ou really'

5. I was staying at a hotel during business tril. A cute around 24 yo girl hostess was talking to me about what menu they offer. All of a sudden I felt like she might be interested in me. I started trying hard to impress her. I chatted with her several times during my stay. I learned she is studying acting. Before my last night there I asked if she would like to go with me to the city in the evening to have some fun. I gave her my number and FB. She said she needs to decide or something. Never heard from her. But sure on her FB she is with some Chad actor.

6. Went with a couple of friends for some drinks. Two waitresses had issue with the cash register or whatever. I asked if I can help them that Iam an expert. They didnt want. They finally gave me my bill. I paid exactly the sum and gave them zero tip.

7. A 24 6/10 foid ghosted me last week after we started talking on online dating site. All was going well. Both introverted calm people. I told her I want serious relationship and a house and so on. Then she wanted my FB. Once she saw my pictures there she blocked me.

8. I am starting to have issues going out shopping or using public transport. I get so annoyed by foids there. I refuse to make room for them, to move aside, same with tourists and teenagers and kids. Soyboys in their pretty clothes and beards. Yet I feel compassion with homeless ugly guys and thugs.

"Just put yourself out there bro"
Tired of this useless and recycled advice

2. Spoke to the girl at the gym again. Asked about her training and when is she having her competition (the one after which she said she could work out with me). She said its still far away. I was very polite and chatted a bit.
I wonder how much more available she would be for a Chad. She is a 5 max but I like her.

9. Got a response on a dating site from a cute, introverted, smart girl with matching interests. I felt hope.
She ghosted me after seeing more pictures.

X. Wasted one opportunity for approach at a bus stop. Homeless guy was asking people for money. A 6 told him she would give him but already gave it to another beggar.
I said I have plenty of money but it wouldnt help him, he should find job instead. Then I told the girl to not be so altruistic. I should have followed on talking to her.

I am not really going looking for approaches, I should just get more out of the few opportunities that arise randomly.