Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fighting

R

Romaniancel

Banned
-
My whole life i tried to become strong because everyone was bigger.
From 12-14 i had some dumbells at home and didn't help to much.
From 14-17 i started gym and i was still 5,5 inch wrists, but i was so big in photos bcs of my small frame people thought i was roided when in real life girls had bigger wrists than me lmao, i'm also a skullcel so even girls skull mog me sometime.
Now i want some blackpilled advice.
The thing is, i have a very strong right hand genetic, my weight is 70 kg and i can punch harder than some big guys who are 90 kg who have big frame and are more experienced.
But that's it , i can't take punches to abs/ribs, and i think i have a very weak jaw... it is even worth trying or i will get k.o instantly?
Also i'm short 5'8 so i can't fight from distance because i will need to take in order to give :(
Here is a pic with my body right now 5'8 68 kg at the moment.
I also have the skinniest leg you ever saw. I never meet a person no matter the age, i legmoged.
I'M NOT BIG . I have some good insertions and without shirt i' decent.
Also are these shoes to big ? :feelsXmas:

Attachments

• picioare.jpg
    picioare.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 106
you look decent brah

You should learn some jiu-jitsu or wrestling if you don't want to get punched but still want to learn how to survive in a fight

Having that body and being incel must be brutal, manlets can never win. Those shoes look comical, you will get laughed at in public, go for something like nike air maxes which add 1.5 inches without looking retarded.

Also lifting is not going to help you fight, doing MMA will. I used to train twice a week before this lockdown, it's one of the best copes ngl.

What is you wrist size/circumference?

Go and live in the mountains and train with the shaolin monks, that is something I wish I could do