Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fighting the Norwood Reaper has been one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. I get nightmares.

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Outwardly I have very good hair from surgery and meds, but yet I am still continually terrified. Terrified of every hair that comes out in my hand or in the sink/shower. Terrified somehow I'm deluding myself and I'm really slowly losing ground. Terrified of becoming uglier.

When you're already ugly, you can't afford to become uglier.

The Norwood Reaper is terrifying.

I still have nightmares. I've had them for at least 3 years now. They are always the same. I am checking my hair in the mirror and suddenly it's like I'm seeing my hair clearly for the first time. Only there's virtually no hair left. It's almost all scalp. I tell myself in the dream, "That's okay, the new hair will keep growing in and it will thicken up. It's still just thickening up right now." Nauseating self-delusion. Then I wake up and thank God (if I believed in one) that I still have so much hair and it was just a dream.

Then I stare in the real mirror and analyze my areas of slightly thinned hair wondering if the baby hairs growing there are dying or new growth.

I have met guys who are balding and simply don't give a shit. I have no idea how they can do that. I can only guess they have no concept of how much looks matter for men, having never really suffered from being ugly before. Or they figure they already have their stable gf/wife so what can they lose?

Either way I envy their peace of mind. And the genetics of the Brad Pitts and Tom Cruises of the world who never have to worry about this shit til they're at least 50+.

The Norwood Reaper is terrible and once he casts his shadow on you he will stalk you mercilessly until the end of your days. You can only hope to stay one step ahead of him.

@Ryo_Hazuki I think you know what I'm talking about. Sometimes I just want to take a shitload of spiro/cypro and float away into blissful neutered oblivion where any further problems would be a physical impossibility.

balding is the scariest thing for me right now

the genetics of the Brad Pitts and Tom Cruises of the world who never have to worry about this shit til they're at least 50+.
When you're rich you do everything you can, no money worries, odds are as soon as they noticed if it started they took care of it because they know part of their appeal is their looks

norwood reaper = proof that there is no god

The thought if balding makes me wanna er

I’m 18 and noticeably balding

The reaper has took away my life and will to live

I walk a shell of a man

Imagine being robbed of your youth, your precious hair. People your age talking about haircuts and you watch in desperation, they flick their thick dense luscious hair as you watch in jealousy.

I was on minoxidil at 16 and finasteride at 17 but I am already too far gone. The reaper has killed me from the inside

(Inb4 youngcel fgt yeh yeh I get it)

The reaper has come for me bros, my corners are now visibly receded at least an inch from the middle of my forehead hairline, and what is currently there is very thin and the hairs are short and sparse.

I also get constant nightmares of my teeth falling out, because I have loads of fillings :feelscry:

I also get constant nightmares of my teeth falling out
Used to get those too but thankfully they've stopped.

Those were horrifying as well.

Why can't I just have nice dreams of pumping Stacy behind the bleachers?

Even in my dreams I'm an incel, suffering from my failing body.

they day I go bald is the day I rope

Used to get those too but thankfully they've stopped.

Those were horrifying as well.

Why can't I just have nice dreams of pumping Stacy behind the bleachers?

Even in my dreams I'm an incel, suffering from my failing body.

Whats weird is that the teeth one seems to be a fairly universal dream that almost everyone has at some point. I've yet to hear a reasonable explanation for why.

Not having to face the norwood reaper is literally the only thing positive about being a rice.

I'm glad for my full head of hair. But fucking miserable about being a manlet ricecel.

I’m 18 and noticeably balding

The reaper has took away my life and will to live

I walk a shell of a man

Imagine being robbed of your youth, your precious hair. People your age talking about haircuts and you watch in desperation, they flick their thick dense luscious hair as you watch in jealousy.

I was on minoxidil at 16 and finasteride at 17 but I am already too far gone. The reaper has killed me from the inside

(Inb4 youngcel fgt yeh yeh I get it)

Sorry bro that's rough. My condolences. If it's any consolation...

Life is just fucked up like that.

Just own it br0
You think The Rock complains about being bald?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back