Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fighting/Fetishization is what creates attraction

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
Natural selection is the truth. You are weak and undesirable because you were not the attractive one. Notice how PUA suggests you isolate a woman? Its because they can't deal with competition, you can't outchad others. Now, lets look at how this works for your favor: the fact that others know your exploits in an internet age is key. Its why men post pics of them with women. Its why school shooters and serial killers are revered, there is nothing more chadly than to kill others. There are two competing ways around it, either by exploits that show your face (meeks), or by being a chad in the news (school shooter, beating others in a video) can we ascend. FOID don't care about your programming or higher learning ability, you are only able to show that if you have money in which you will be covered in golddiggers. Youtube is also another way for women to notice you. It probably won't work, but it worked for @jackbud and the cripple. Racism also works in this way, for niggercels, kpop girls, and JBW in Asia. Sorry curries, Gandhi is not Gandy you have some chads nobody knows about and if you looked like that then you wouldn't have this problem.

Scarcity: you are lowly ranked in looks compared to others.

Weak: you are lowly ranked in alpha compared to others.

tl;dr killing, fighting, being a fetish, and letting others notice you is what will make you ascend.

I want my skeleton to be a fetish for foids after I diemax.

Notice how PUA suggests you isolate a woman? Its because they can't deal with competition, you can't outchad others.

Learned that the hard way.