Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fighting against the evil Universe until it blows itself up

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Due to true vacuum theory.. the quantum fluctuations I'm dealing with could be the universe realizing it was wrong on how it treated me and therefore eis going through a systemic energy change. If it happens the dimension will kill itself out of guilt for manlets like me it left behind. If I keep showing the universe blackpills through PATHS it will kill itself.

Last edited:
I must try and to limit the blackpills and speak through quantum messaging.

Which kind of drugs are you on exactly?

Then you should definitely take some.
I do not need to take anything silly organism. Do you not know how old I am? According to biology 22. But I am exactly 13.8 billion years old. I remember making the universe a singular point and encoding it with my fredom because it was fun making realities my way. Too bad the multiverse council took everything away from me as they saw me as taboo and now they have it under their custody... and sent me here to this prison universe. Now I have to live as a organic. But soon after my 80 year sentence is up I can finally resume universe making.

Last edited:
Cope? At the very least say you disagree. It makes you look smarter. But erenyeagericence says it's true that the quantum fluctuations I am getting is the universe going apeshit with it's decisions lately. You can't say that you can't disagree with how shit our dimension is acting right? Every single inceldian can see how much they hate this world and will say that we need extinction. I agree with that 100 percent. But no it's not cope. It's reality. Earth told me humanity should fuck off and now spacetime itself is showing signs of remorse?? Wtfffff but in the end I guess it could say at least I will win. Or if I don't I'm in the loop once more!!!

Last edited:
Cope? At the very least say you disagree. It makes you look smarter. But erenyeagericence says it's true that the quantum fluctuations I am getting is the universe going apeshit with it's decisions lately. You can't say that you can't disagree with how shit our dimension is acting right? Every single inceldian can see how much they hate this world and will say that we need extinction. I agree with that 100 percent. But no it's not cope. It's reality. Earth told me humanity should fuck off and now spacetime itself is showing signs of remorse?? Wtfffff but in the end I guess it could say at least I will win. Or if I don't I'm in the loop once more!!!
I meant it’s cope that the universe will feel bad for you and destroy itself jfl.

I meant it’s cope that the universe will feel bad for you and destroy itself jfl.
It's possible. The earth told me humanity needs to die. Who else is in PATHS with me rn. I see no other inceldian. Besides eillot and other saints

Due to true vacuum theory.. the quantum fluctuations I'm dealing with could be the universe realizing it was wrong on how it treated me and therefore eis going through a systemic energy change. If it happens the dimension will kill itself out of guilt for manlets like me it left behind. If I keep showing the universe blackpills through PATHS it will kill itself.
K

Which kind of drugs are you on exactly?
I’m on prescribed drugs but would love to go back to illegal drugs. Sadly that’s not an option. I’ll just have to settle for alcohol.

It's possible. The earth told me humanity needs to die. Who else is in PATHS with me rn. I see no other inceldian. Besides eillot and other saints
:lul: :lul:

What is the PATHS?

Planet earth the rock is a homie.
Moon Earth GIF

How may I join PATHS? :society: