Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fight with my father

44rp3l

44rp3l

Recruit
★★★★★
my dad came into my room angry i repsonded angry back to him. he was upset because i didnt put my used plate in the dishes. i said okay im gonna do it but please leave my room first. he said stop playing power games with me but i just wanted him to leave first so he doesnt steal anything. he didnt do it and insited on staying in my room he stand in front of me for 2 minutes until i got to tired and throwed my cup of coffe on the floor. he got so mad at me that he took my pc away. the morning i wake up my tablet wasnt near me. i stand up and went to my father he had my tablet in my hand. i said give it back i tried to grab it but then he said dont dare try to punch me. even tho it wasnt my plan but then i immedatly punched him hard in the stomach. Well now my pc and tablet are token away since 1 week i have to use this shitty smartphone. all i ever wanted was just live in peace. i cant even lock my room since my dad took my keys away long time ago. he always comes in my room and always annoys me and tells me how computer addicted i am and waistful of my time..... he tells me how i am a burden and use his money even tho i make my own money and the only thing he provide for me is food but apparently thats to much. i never start an argument. its always him if he is respectful to me i am respectful back..... hope i dont get thrown out the house:feelsohgod:

Last edited:
It sucks having crazy emotionally abusive parents. Im sorry op your father is a dickhead, i know guys like him even if you did everything right he would find a reason to fight and bitch. My advice would be to become more independent, like prepare your own food, do your dishes and laundry and simply ignore the fucker.

my dad came into my room angry i repsonded angry back to him. he was upset because i didnt put my used plate in the dishes. i said okay im gonna do it but please leave my room first. he said stop playing power games with me but i just wanted him to leave first so he doesnt steal anything. he didnt do it and insited on staying in my room he stand in front of me for 2 minutes until i got to tired and throwed my cup of coffe on the floor. he got so mad at me that he took my pc away. the morning i wake up my tablet wasnt near me. i stand up and went to my father he had my tablet in my hand. i said give it back i tried to grab it but then he said dont dare try to punch me. even tho it wasnt my plan but then i immedatly punched him hard in the stomach. Well now my pc and tablet are token away since 1 week i have to use this shitty smartphone. all i ever wanted was just live in peace. i cant even lock my room since my dad took my keys away long time ago. he always comes in my room and always annoys me and tells me how computer addicted i am and waistful of my time..... he tells me how i am a burden and use his money even tho i make my own money and the only thing he provide for me is food but apparently thats to much. i never start an argument. its always him if he is respectful to me i am respectful back..... hope i dont get thrown out the house:feelsohgod:
You should beat him senseless

Who the fuck keeps letting literal children into the forum? :reeeeee:
get the fuck out retard :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: