Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Fight on cruise ship

That has to be the SS New Orleans :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

Nigs on cruise?

Jews have done well.

Carnival? The fucking walmart of the seass!! Havent been on one in a long time but the one i went on was departing from miami just a bunch of niggers and cubans the food was mid except for the breakfast the workers there are either or ricecels from thailand or someshit i did like guy fiery slop too

Carnival? The fucking walmart of the seass!! Havent been on one in a long time but the one i went on was departing from miami just a bunch of niggers and cubans the food was mid except for the breakfast the workers there are either or ricecels from thailand or someshit i did like guy fiery slop too
I'm sorry that you stopped having periods bro

Niggers being tricked into going back to Africa

When I went on a cruise around age 13 I was threatened by a nigger.

The usual suspects

When I went on a cruise around age 13 I was threatened by a nigger.
I remember one time i was walking around the cruise at night (i was also 13) and they were showing the wakanda movie at the pool and i remember when i was walking around there was a group of monkeys just screaming and yelling wakanda foreveaaaaa shit you not thought i was gonna die right there