Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fight of lithuanian warriors and partisans is meaningless, if I not getting cute adorable lithuanian girl of prime age

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In past was coping with patriotism, but not anymore. Whats in it for me, be proud of what? Thats chads and fuckboys getting prime pussy, and I have wonderfull ability to work hard in hope of getting their leftover roasties. Nuke lithuania, worthless hopeless shithole separatist part of Russia

based thread bro

The thing I like about inceldom is that it's an international phenomena. I always hated Muslims and other sandniggers flooding into europe. But since I realized that even them can be incels (according to the racepill even more than whites), my hatred was redirected to native and foreign normies alike and I waste less time ranting about white genocide and germany's decline.